X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who'd take

camp and dex now???

disgrace they were let go

At time not much between Camp and Cerny and Camp not prepared to play second fiddle.

Still don't understand why Dex went. I can only assume there were issues we did not know about. Maybe he requested transfer. I know some didn't rate him but for me was by far our most effective striker and a very good one at this level.

Comment

They should of never been sold in the first place

Comment

I said at the time it was the 2nd mistake made letting them go.

Comment

I would have started last season with Camp as No.1 and said so many times. If he had, he would still be at QPR.

As for Blackstock, I would have sold him, but only if the money was used to buy a better goalscorer, otherwise I would have kept him too. Same goes for Delaney.

Thanks GP, FB & JM!!!!!!!!!

Comment

camp.. im sorry but alot of QPR fans felt that cerny was better.. and the fact camp made the old speech on nottingham radio sorta sealed his fate..

dex tho was needed.. so id take dex back on principle he was only one out of the two who should never have been sold.
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Orange man got rid of camp because camp tried it on with his wife, now that's quality orange man was jealous of lee

Comment

Originally posted by Easy View Post
                They should of never been sold in the first place
                QPR did not follow through on an improved deal for Dexter after it was agreed and Camp allegedly got caught with his pants down, so they had to go.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                  QPR did not follow through on an improved deal for Dexter after it was agreed and Camp allegedly got caught with his pants down, so they had to go.
                  i heard the same.dex got offered a new deal and flav said he couldnt have it and i heard the same about camp.
                  "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

heard camp was with another board members female relative??

dex went cos he asked why he was on bench, not unreasonable.

Comment

camp was a complete **** at nottingham away last year. kept on giving the notts fans waves etc it was ridiculous then after the game gave an interview with the local radio saying how much he wanted to join them

dex done nothing wrong though.

Comment

camp & dex has been done to death....not our players anymore....won't ever be coming back........etc etc

Comment

given that routledge has also gone, this is probably the pattern of things to come, some loanees in, and players sold, so that our wealthy owners stay rich.

Comment

They should only have been sold had we replaced them with better. However we haven't. Paladini brought in Pelicori. Routledge gets sold and he is not replaced.
                            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy View Post
                              Orange man got rid of camp because camp tried it on with his wife, now that's quality orange man was jealous of lee
                              Are you sure as I thought he was having a nibble with Bernie's daughter or something like that? I'm sure if someone could be bothered to check back there was something posted about this? Anyway, even if it was Flabio's other half could you blame him....

Comment

Working...
                              X