Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poss attendance for Tues & how many at Peterboro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poss attendance for Tues & how many at Peterboro?

Anyone care to make a guess on the attendance for tomorrow also does anyone know the exaxct figure we had away on Sat, would be interesting to know.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

The P'boro website said there were 1500 of us their
    We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

They must use the same system as rangers for calculating attendances......we sold 2000 prior to the day..............

Comment

Originally posted by qprsouth View Post
        They must use the same system as rangers for calculating attendances......we sold 2000 prior to the day..............
        Yea I heard that aswell, there looked much more than 1500 their aswell
        We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

I spoke to the club shop Sat morning and they told me they sent 2000 terrace tickets back (by my estimation that would mean we had sold 1500 as we were given 3500 terrace tickets) that's not including seating sold and people who paid on the day like myself, I reckon around 2200 but I would like to know the actual amount, anyone know?
          Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Comment

Cheers Easy, by the way I reckon tomorrows attendance will be about 9,000 and that's tops.
              Queens Park Rangers

Comment

ipswich bring quite a few normally, both stands

Comment

I reckon 8k Tues ...though the club will say 13k ala Scunthorpe!

Comment

Originally posted by eghamR View Post
                    I reckon 8k Tues ...though the club will say 13k ala Scunthorpe!
                    True, but why do they do it? Who does it benefit? Surely more tickets sold means more income which means more tax to be paid. Are this board stupid? Oh I forgot we know that answer already.
                    Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                      True, but why do they do it? Who does it benefit? Surely more tickets sold means more income which means more tax to be paid. Are this board stupid? Oh I forgot we know that answer already.
                      I think they inclue ST holders wether they turn up or not?

Comment

think your right egham

Comment

Originally posted by eghamR View Post
                          I think they inclue ST holders wether they turn up or not?
                          any idea how many ST were sold this season?
                          "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

about 7,500-8,000

Comment

thought so.i cnt imagine that all season tickets holders are going at the moment.i know a few that aint bothering at all.i still waste my time going.might aswell seeing as i parted with £600 of quid at the start of season.
                              "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Working...
                              X