Highlights on Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highlights on Player

Couldn't make it to the game on Saturday. Just seen the 'highlights' on player (all 3 and a half minutes!)

From what I can see they were all over us and had 3 or 4 good chances to inflict another 4 or 5 nil drubbing!! Apart from some poor finishing and Ikelme (to be fair) making a couple of saves we should have been buried.

Oh and as for the sending offs (1 straight red and 1 two bookings) ..YES they were both justifiable AND were both down to shocking hospital balls from our own players (Vine and Faurlin I think).. You honestly would see better passing from 10 year olds down the park on a Saturday morning!!

A f******g disgrace !!

I think QPR had some chances too. I read that Bent fired over the bar after s good team move and Connolly sent a free header over the bar, but neither of these have been included, although they probably will if they release an extended version.

As for the sendings off. I have no argument with either of them.

Faurlin's pass to Leigertwood was poor, but that doesn't excuse his foolish attempt to win the ball by diving in like that.

Vine's pass - again not good, but did appear to take a slight bobble which made it swerve away from Ramage. Again there was no real need to attempt a slide tackle.

What's wrong with standing up to the player to try and win the tackle? Too often, players dive in as if a ball in the middle of the pitch in that situation is in need of such a desperate challenge.

For me, QPR got what they deserved for such a foolish display and Harford got what he deserved for his team selection.

QPR although not good against Scunthorpe, did reasonably well. The defence only conceded once and for me deserved to be unchanged i.e. Leigertwood at RB. Also,
    the midfield created a few reasonable chances, and we all though another striker to partner Simpson would have made the difference.

So Harford decides to recall Ramage at RB, play Leigertwood on the right hand side of midfield in place of Buzsaky and to drop the top scorer to accomodate Bent and Priskin, neither of them on scoring form. Brilliant!!!

Comment

To me it looked like anything Peterborough created was by getting the ball in behind Hill at left back ...a bit worrying seeing as he's supposed to be an improvement on what we have!

Comment

Hill was about as much use as a chocolate fireguard and should be sent straight back to Wolves. He also has no neck which made his efforts to head the ball when Boyd was nearby pointless as Boyd was about 2 feet taller + neck! I hope he NEVER plays again.

Comment

Working...
        X