Leigterwood- right wing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leigterwood- right wing?

It seems he is becoming a clone of Kevin Gallen. The manager will play him any position regarless of how he performs on the pitch. He offered absolutely nothing on the right wing.

Makes me laugh when people say he is versatile.

He is poor in central midfield and is even poorer at right bacl. And as for right mid, well there is no hope!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Complete waste of time.

Comment

You don't have to worry for the next 3 games.

Let's see if the rest do any better..
      We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

We could win 1 @ draw 2 of the next 3.
        Then he could be back in RM for the Donny game!
        What do you reckon Hammersmith!

Comment

He is our verison of Ronaldo, Messi, Jesus Navas, Quaresma
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Its certainly up their with the decison to play Borrowdale on the left of midfield.

All we need is for Ramage to play Striker and then i think the lunacy will be complete.

Comment

Leigherwooods best position is right back he has played there a couple of times this season (pre ****e form) and been ok.

The whole team are playing with no confidence at the moment scrappy 1-0 win is whats required this Tuesday.
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Leigertwood is not a good midfielder, and certainly not a good right winger.

I agree, his best position is at right back, but I am starting to think that he is not a very good CCC footballer and is far too over rated by some.

Thankfully he is now banned for 3 games. I am sure that anyone of Ephraim, Buzsaky, or Taarabt can replace him in the side and will perform better.

Comment

Working...
                X