What is LSA and QPR1st doing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is LSA and QPR1st doing now?

I just wonder? Are they trying to talk to the Board?
    It would have been a relief if they/we could have accomplished membership of the board.

Just curious.

The Trust keep plugging away. As a member I get regular newsletters. Go to the homepage to see a copy of a letter they recently sent to the Board. Oh, and Shania, of course we should have had a QPR fan (normal bread and butter supporter) given a place on the Board. A long time ago. But I was scoffed at so many times by others, sometimes I think as supporters, we get what we deserve!

http://www.qpr1st.com/

Comment

The Trust chased up that Letter on Friday and were told that a response was going out that day, no sign of it yet but maybe tomorrow as its the weekend!

As for the board revealing thier current strategy nobody is talking at the moment, however I have bought a ticket to this chamber of commerce lunch that our new MD is hosting where he is meant to be outlining their strategy for global domination of football and how they are going to tackle the issues they face. Should be interesting
      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Thank you very much for your response, Tracy!!;D I dont think i know what you mean by saying; "sometimes I think as supporters, we get what we deserve" but I guess you mean that the fanbase is to divided..??:shocked:

What I would like the FA to suggest is that every Board should have a place available for a supporter member(?).

Comment

Thank you very much for your response, Tracy!! I dont think i know what you mean by saying; "sometimes I think as supporters, we get what we deserve" but I guess you mean that the fanbase is to divided..??

What I would like the FA to suggest is that every Board should have a place availble for a supporter representative.

Comment

The LSA like many of the fans groups have been trying to arrange meetings with the club for ages and when they have been succesful it has only been with people like Ali Russell and not Amit or Flavio who don't seem to wany any dialogue with the fans.

There are good people in these fans groups and they want what's good for us.
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Agree hammersmithr

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                The Trust chased up that Letter on Friday and were told that a response was going out that day, no sign of it yet but maybe tomorrow as its the weekend!

As for the board revealing thier current strategy nobody is talking at the moment, however I have bought a ticket to this chamber of commerce lunch that our new MD is hosting where he is meant to be outlining their strategy for global domination of football and how they are going to tackle the issues they face. Should be interesting
                But how is it possible that not even Ali Russel is talking?? At least he should have uttered a few "no comments" every now and then, Sent out some press releases(?) etc. I know he has gotus a few splendid sponsorship deals but, Why dident they appoint a director of Communication able to communicate with the individual fan aswell, really?Funny really, as he is higly respected in the PR business,footballwize.But to me it seems like we have hired Mr Jekyll and Mr HIDE to do this job.
                Last edited by shania; 07-02-2010, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Ali Russell is the person who said a response would be going out on Friday

He is talking but he isnt saying anything if you know what I mean, perhaps he has been told not to say anything or possibly he simply doesnt know what to say. Either way it seems that communication is required with someone who sets policy rather than the person tasked to carry it out

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                    The LSA like many of the fans groups have been trying to arrange meetings with the club for ages and when they have been succesful it has only been with people like Ali Russell and not Amit or Flavio who don't seem to wany any dialogue with the fans.

There are good people in these fans groups and they want what's good for us.

It is quite funny that Mr. Russel as a vital part of his job description isent given the responsible to put the boards monthly or annually aims forward to the public, really. Giving it a second though, actually annoying, if I may say so.

The way the club handles most PR issues reminds me of a mix between-the Muppet show- and- Yes, minister-(is this the correct title?):byebye::byebye:
                    Last edited by shania; 08-02-2010, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Communication is the worst i can remember between the fans and the board. get the impression they felt the fans input was not required earlier in the season, and to a degree they may have felt vindicated as things were going well. Now is definitely the time for dialogue, they need the fans onside more than ever. Problem is, not sure they realise it.
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Well I will say this

if ever there was an apt quote from a lyric that sums up the way I feel and I think quite a few others feel at the moment then it is this one by Guns N Roses

Civil War
                        "What we've got here is failure to
                        communicate.
                        Some men you just can't reach...
                        So, you get what we had here last week,
                        which is the way he wants it!
                        Well, he gets it!
                        N' I don't like it any more than you men." *

Comment

Well I will say this

if ever there was an apt quote from a lyric that sums up the way I feel and I think quite a few others feel at the moment then it is this one by Guns N Roses

Civil War
                          "What we've got here is failure to
                          communicate.
                          Some men you just can't reach...
                          So, you get what we had here last week,
                          which is the way he wants it!
                          Well, he gets it!
                          N' I don't like it any more than you men." *

A good one. Sums it up!!;D

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            Communication is the worst i can remember between the fans and the board. get the impression they felt the fans input was not required earlier in the season, and to a degree they may have felt vindicated as things were going well. Now is definitely the time for dialogue, they need the fans onside more than ever. Problem is, not sure they realise it.

Spot on pete. Most fans felt like we just over night were the New MAN U or CHELSEA and did start to moan over the way we won our matches.

Comment

Ali Russell is the person who said a response would be going out on Friday

He is talking but he isnt saying anything if you know what I mean, perhaps he has been told not to say anything or possibly he simply doesnt know what to say. Either way it seems that communication is required with someone who sets policy rather than the person tasked to carry it out
                              Thanks for your update on "nothing" then:surrender::confused:

Comment

Working...
                              X