Just Back on the Island...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Back on the Island...

I have to say, I just don't have the heart to write up any report on yesterday's game.

The team selection was ridiculous. Leigertwood right wing? Starting BOTH Bent & Priskin was also a mistake.

The only real bright point again was Lee Cook (incredible considering his injury), but there is very little to write home about. Only real chance came in the dying seconds when we had 9 men on the pitch, and for all our possession - you never felt we would really hurt Peterborough.

No two ways about it... We are now in a relegation fight.

Forget protests against the board OUR main focus should be staying in this division now. Let's just make sure we aren't relegated before we start kicking and screaming at them. They have an awful lot to answer for, and the fans are well within their rights to be frustrated. But I would URGE everyone to please back them until it's mathematically impossible for us to go down.

I'm fearing the worst at the moment :( :( :( :( :( :(

Well when you start showing total apathy to this shambles, things must be bad.

Can't say I blame you.
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

So you didn't enjoy it??

I can see the fans getting behind the team on Tuesday, I do dread losing though.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Saffa... your better off staying on the Island

Comment

If we loose Tuesday, I wonder what the fans will do....?

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
            Well when you start showing total apathy to this shambles, things must be bad.

Can't say I blame you.
            Cheers bud.

I just can't see us keeping any clean sheets, and the teams at the bottom continue to keep picking up points.

Us on the other hand...

Comment

saffa.....i salute your loyalty.......though you are akin to a wilderbeest who continues to drink from a croc infested waterhole........madness
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                So you didn't enjoy it??

I can see the fans getting behind the team on Tuesday, I do dread losing though.
                Didn't enjoy it at all.

Poor team selection, and little to no goal mouth action.

I'm relieved we have Ikeme. Had he not rushed out on a couple of occassions we might have been on the end of a bigger scoreline.

Very worrying.

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                  saffa.....i salute your loyalty.......though you are akin to a wilderbeest who continues to drink from a croc infested waterhole........madness
                  That made me smile - FACTAMONDO!

Cheers bud :very_sad:

Comment

Originally posted by SM1882 View Post
                    Didn't enjoy it at all.

Poor team selection, and little to no goal mouth action.

I'm relieved we have Ikeme. Had he not rushed out on a couple of occassions we might have been on the end of a bigger scoreline.

Very worrying.
                    Would you say its starting to look desperate at QPR now? even with the team selections?

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                        Would you say its starting to look desperate at QPR now? even with the team selections?
                        I think that there are people that always come out and write things like "Manager out" "We're going down" etc etc, and I think that the majority of the time, comments like those are way too premature.

I think you have to abit further ahead than just the result... But yes I would now say we are in a desperate state.

The defence looks as shaky as ever... we may as well go back in for Bob Malcolm with the performances at the back of late. As for going forward, with the exception of Cook (and Ephraim when he was introduced) there was nothing. No creativity, no urgency, no pace - nothing.

We desperately need some form of outlet on the right hand side... Let's hope Flavio is enjoying his £2 million from the Routledge sale. Boy are we missing him!

Comment

Originally posted by SM1882 View Post
                          I think that there are people that always come out and write things like "Manager out" "We're going down" etc etc, and I think that the majority of the time, comments like those are way too premature.

I think you have to abit further ahead than just the result... But yes I would now say we are in a desperate state.

The defence looks as shaky as ever... we may as well go back in for Bob Malcolm with the performances at the back of late. As for going forward, with the exception of Cook (and Ephraim when he was introduced) there was nothing. No creativity, no urgency, no pace - nothing.

We desperately need some form of outlet on the right hand side... Let's hope Flavio is enjoying his £2 million from the Routledge sale. Boy are we missing him!
                          Yeah I said that would happen, Routledge was a player that took players on... which is what we needed.

I've been to 5 home games of late and I haven't seen them win a match yet!

Comment

stayed on the island
                            you shoulda stayed on the island

was crap agreed.

lotsa southern teams next yaer though shold be tops!

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
                              stayed on the island
                              you shoulda stayed on the island

was crap agreed.

lotsa southern teams next yaer though shold be tops!
                              I had that sung at me a couple of weeks ago :waaaht:

I haven't quite given up hope yet though... Ipswich will be a massive game.

Comment

Working...
                              X