Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

should we have stuck with bircham/gallen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should we have stuck with bircham/gallen?

got a great result at wba, we all felt we'd get clobbered but were unlucky not to win and a 2-2 looked ok....

both care for qpr and are respected, especially within the fan base...maybe they could motivate this shambles??

could do no worse.

i said at the time if the board only wanted someone till the end of the season they were just the job. Palladini ****ed up AGAIN appionting hart and harford

Comment

They should have been given the job until the end of the season...but hey-we have a highly qualified Director of Football who knows better

Comment

That is the question,yes.

Comment

dont see why they didnt.
          Mick was after all Harts assistant so ideas maybe not so different.

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
            got a great result at wba, we all felt we'd get clobbered but were unlucky not to win and a 2-2 looked ok....

both care for qpr and are respected, especially within the fan base...maybe they could motivate this shambles??

could do no worse.
            I think they should of been given the chance, QPR through and through and would have installed some pride imho
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by bkirk View Post
              dont see why they didnt.
              Mick was after all Harts assistant so ideas maybe not so different.

Spot on. :waaaht::waaaht:

Comment

And if it hadn't worked out, like I am pretty sure it would not have, then we would be needing a new youth set up as well as first team manager. The answer to our situation is patience and letting the players gel with some support from the stands. Instead we have knee jerk reaction and booing players and I can guarantee that will NOT work.
                RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

i would have stuck with them...at least the team went for it when at WBA

Comment

as a fan all i want is the eleven on the pitch to give 100% for the cause ........sadly this squad has too many who dont do that!!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

should of kept Sousa
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

YES.

This clown is taking us down.
                        http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Yes, but they shouldn't have been in that position in the first place, Sousa should still be here.
                          Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                          -----------------------------------------------------------------
                          https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                            as a fan all i want is the eleven on the pitch to give 100% for the cause ........sadly this squad has too many who dont do that!!
                            Spot on. Don't want apologies, don't want refunds, all I ask is that the team show a little bit of pride and fight, something that they seem totally incapable of at the moment.....
                            A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Working...
                            X