so sorry gianni

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so sorry gianni

i lost my temper and went crazy.i just am so sad at the state of the club,getting aggressive isnt the answer.i just wished that the mittals could take over and bring stability to the club.
    Bill power told me that you are one hundred per cent qpr and that you only tried to bring successs to the club
    Bill is a legend to me so if he tells me something then i beleive it,but i am so frightened that we are going into the gloomiest point in our history.

Originally posted by THE FLYING COW View Post
    i lost my temper and went crazy.i just am so sad at the state of the club,getting aggressive isnt the answer.i just wished that the mittals could take over and bring stability to the club.
    Bill power told me that you are one hundred per cent qpr and that you only tried to bring successs to the club
    Bill is a legend to me so if he tells me something then i beleive it,but i am so frightened that we are going into the gloomiest point in our history.
    Get a grip mate!

Comment

tarbie

tarbie i would put myself into the local mental home but im frightened briatore will be in there

Comment

I know you love Gianni mate but the man is incompetent and far too fond of the old brown envelope.

Comment

Why are you apologising??-he isn't

Comment

dont know why you are saying sorry to him for he deserves all the abuse he gets.

Comment

Working...
            X