palace put us to shame........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• palace put us to shame........

like it or not neil warnock and his players are everything ours are not........fighters and professionals.........i admire them!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Not everyones favourite choice but I'd have Warnock at QPR in a second.

A really good Championship manager working under difficult circumstances.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

and their players.......never know when their wages are gonna be paid but still give everything!!.........shame on some of ours!!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I would love Neil Warnock here, exactly what we need to light a rocket up some our players arses. Mick Harford has proved to be a spineless mouthpiece for Flavio and Gp!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
          and their players.......never know when their wages are gonna be paid but still give everything!!.........shame on some of ours!!!
          Amen brother.

Ours could not fight their way out a paper bag.

Shameful.:embarrassed:

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
            Every one of our players needs to take a look at themselves they should be ashamed. There should be no POTY this season not one player is deserving of any sort of award for performance.

Comment

Colin wouldn't last 5 minutes under FB and GP -- he'd tell them where to stuff their club VERY quickly as soon as the interfering began.

Palace are showing what happens when a club goes into admin -- it galvanises the team and the fans.
              Which is why, even with a 10 point deduction, they are only just below us, and we are the more likely to go down (where is the next goal coming from??).
              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

no decent manager would work under palladini:very_sad::very_sad:

Comment

Originally posted by old school qpr View Post
                  no decent manager would work under palladini:very_sad::very_sad:
                  Well they might do for a while until Paladini refers to them as a **** in front of fans and then starts a hate campaign against them:very_sad:

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                    Not everyones favourite choice but I'd have Warnock at QPR in a second.

A really good Championship manager working under difficult circumstances.
                    Me too. I know that players all love him.
                    :drunk:

Comment

You know what? I really don't like Warnock, but I'd be delighted if we got him.
                      But for all the reasons mentioned above, it won't happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X