No announcement yet.

What Is Best Form of Protest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the pitch to get rid of those Italian **** BAGS who are bleeding our club dry!

Comment

half time or when we're two down..........mass invasion and chants for the buffoon paladini n tango faced fat **** to **** off back to wopland"!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

To be fair, its their money they are bleeding dry. I know we pay our dues, but the money they must be losing would run into millions.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

My suggestion is that we all send E-mails to the club and express our deeply felt concern about what is going on at the club. we can do it in a polite way and still benefit from it. My point is that if we send them thouroughly and heartfelt mails in A HUGE amount. In this way we dont scare neither The Mittals nor the sponsors away.

Comment

Sing songs
            Get out of our club
            Get out of our club b b b b b b b b b
            you fat race fixing bar steward
            get out of our club.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                To be fair, its their money they are bleeding dry. I know we pay our dues, but the money they must be losing would run into millions.
                They have not lost a penny! THEY ARE SCREWING QPR with dodgy agent deals and lining their pockets on the way! What personal liability have they got if QPR went bust? They probably bought QPR for £1 and took over the debt of £20m under QPR HOLDINGS LTD and then the stupid banks extended QPR's overdraft based on the new owner’s wealth. This then gave the owners a free hand to pay dodgy commissions to Agents and get back handers whilst QPR sinks further into debt on the back of these deals. ITS LTD LIABILITY – The Orange one and his side kick will just walk away losing a £1 in the process but pocketing millions in back handers!!

Comment

Working...
                X