Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harfords post match comments? (about Priskin)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harfords post match comments? (about Priskin)

I did not go yesterday but reading this forum yesterday Priskin sounded like he had a shocker and that he was disinterested, lazy and generally useless. On the official site harford said "Marcus and Tamas did quite well and they linked-up well at times." Was he watching a different game to the fans or were the fans overreacting? Is he being told not to slate the players or did priskin not play that bad?

Every report from fans says he was dire.

Albeit Bent get proper coated off in the NOTW

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
      Every report from fans says he was dire.

Albeit Bent get proper coated off in the NOTW
      Was Harford watching a different game then, somebody said it was a poor pitch and his shorts and yellow boots were still clean after the game! Is Harford worried about having a go at them because of the "player power"? If priskin was dire then harford should say it and then give him an earfull and tell him some home truths!

Comment

what do you expect the manger to say on a players debut; 'to be honest priskin was sh1t, I dont rate him, but you know pay peanuts, get monkies'. or perhaps for him to sugar coat it to the press a little and work with him in training at improving

Comment

repeat......he says what palladini tells him to

Comment

Well I think he was trying to make it sound better than it was....

Harford is hardly going to come out and say " Priskin was poor, we should never had loaned him"!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
              I did not go yesterday but reading this forum yesterday Priskin sounded like he had a shocker and that he was disinterested, lazy and generally useless. On the official site harford said "Marcus and Tamas did quite well and they linked-up well at times." Was he watching a different game to the fans or were the fans overreacting? Is he being told not to slate the players or did priskin not play that bad?
              He has to toe the line dear boy. More than his jobsworth not to.

Comment

i was at the game yesterday , that had to be the worse debut i have seen in a hell of a long time . the fact that he wore the brightest yellow boots i have seen and didn't live up to them made it worse . he was a clean as when he come on to when he went off . i think bent had some unfair stick he will come good im sure . Richie

Comment

bent was bad(one and only shot cleared the roof) but pipkins was the worse debut ive ever seen.....no passion ...no honesty......no future!!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

before he came watford fans told me:

he has good skill, but unless he gets ball to feet he aint doing anything.

wont chase down, plays for himself.
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
                    X