paul finney was right all along

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paul finney was right all along

we have all been sold down the river,we must get rid of all these terrible useless directors we need gerry francis to buy the players,then we can take our fan base .let flavio keep loftus road,he can turn it into a big resturant,then and only then can we re build our club,we will hire griffin park to play our first season
    IT MAY SEEM A BIT HARSH BUT THAT IS THE REALITY,NO MANAGER CAN STAND THE SIGHT OF BRIATORE we must get rid of him

cowsie only briatores mother could love him........his missus married him for money and the andy warhol clone ecclestone too!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by THE FLYING COW View Post
      we have all been sold down the river,we must get rid of all these terrible useless directors we need gerry francis to buy the players,then we can take our fan base .let flavio keep loftus road,he can turn it into a big resturant,then and only then can we re build our club,we will hire griffin park to play our first season
      IT MAY SEEM A BIT HARSH BUT THAT IS THE REALITY,NO MANAGER CAN STAND THE SIGHT OF BRIATORE we must get rid of him
      Thought you loved Gianni?

Comment

Been on the Speckled Hen's a bit early today mate?

Totally agree that the board (or at least GP and FB) have to go but we certainly should not be surrendering the ground without a fight.

The FA should offer some kind of support should they try and take our ground away. Strictly speaking it is against FA regulations for a chairman to come in and strip the club of it's assets (and in particular it's stadium) for his own financial gain. The FA certainly should not allow the ground to be sold leaving us homeless (although it did happen to Brighton before).

I suppose Flabbio's argument would be that he is not selling the stadium for financial gain, it is to recoup money lost in his time as chairman. On the flip side though..........should have spent it a bit more wisely then you fat Italian pr*ck!!!!

What I could see happening is a Ron Noades vs Crystal Palace type situation where the chairman moves, retaining the deeds to the stadium but allowing the team to continuing renting and playing there.

Anyway's here's hoping either the Mittals or somebody else with some clout is interested enough to part with some dough and that Flavio is reasonable enough to let us go for a fair price (sounds unlikely doesn't it?)!!!!

I fear it is too little too late for this season though. Relegation looks increasingly likely after every fixture. I can't see us winning any of our remaining games.

Comment

Working...
        X