Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

on reflection after a nights sleep..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on reflection after a nights sleep..........

:(........it aint helped.........yesterday was the worse performance by a qpr side in my living memory......bar cook,connolly n perhaps fraulin all were way below the standard we need to survive in this division........the board, managers and these players are all responsible for our demise and it will get far worse before it gets better....50 points is the 'safety' target in the ccc and i really fret if this squad can achieve that as it is woefully short of leaders and players with the neccessary hunger and desire.....the 'loan' system clearly hasnt worked for us and paladini must shoulder the blame as director of football of which he knows naff all.......gavin mahons return cant come quick enough and surely the boy balanta must now be given his chance??......judging by yesterdays pitiful desplay messrs bent and the laughable priskin will help seal our 'doom' not prevent it!......we can beat the drop if the 'passengers' are discarded quickly and those who have made these mistakes take responsibility for their decisions and keep out of team affairs......im sorry but ikeme,hill,ramage,bent,priskin,quashie and dare i say tarabbt and buszacky is not what this club needs right now!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

i said it months ago.unless it's a case of injury,play our players.get rid of the loans,play hogan,balanta and german,put sterling and oastler on the bench.give our guys]the experience to put up a show for possibly getting out of league one next season.

Comment

Working...
    X