Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Did Harford refuse To Talk To Press?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Did Harford refuse To Talk To Press?

Anyone know?/
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

he does whatever palladini tells him

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Anyone know?/

No idea but with his team selection and "tactics" yesterday I'd be ashamed.
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

The smile on Mick's face
        Lets us know that he need us
        There's a truth in his eyes
        Saying he'll never leave us
        The touch of his hand
        Says he'll catch us where ever we fall
        Mick says it best
        When he says nothing at all

Comment

because he didnt have anything to say - everything was said on the pitch...

Comment

his job is to talk to the media...

strange how sousa was sacked for talking to fans, as is his job and harford won't talk to anyone, which is his job too....

Comment

because briatore had not finished writing harfords script! in time

Comment

Also Sousa was sacked because he was to defensive minded and played a boring game. Well look a Swans now...only Newcastle has conceided less goals all season and they're top three both home an away in the "less conceided goals league". I my view that's the way to build a proper team. Too bad he was sacked..:what:

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  Anyone know?/
                  Genuinely lost for words and probably embarrassed... What can he say? Time is running out and he was one hell of a job on his hands now...

Comment

because he knows he is doomed,i expect him to be sacked after the Ipswich match

Comment

Originally posted by erikmata View Post
                      Also Sousa was sacked because he was to defensive minded and played a boring game. Well look a Swans now...only Newcastle has conceided less goals all season and they're top three both home an away in the "less conceided goals league". I my view that's the way to build a proper team. Too bad he was sacked..:what:
                      Spot on.

more meddling from the waiter brought about the demise of a promising manager

Comment

Embarrassed I'd imagine.
                        :drunk:

Comment

Because he's a clueless prat! And the only man in the world to think Ramage at right back and Legsofwood in cnetre midfield was a good decision!

Comment

Originally posted by erikmata View Post
                            spot on m8..agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                              spot on m8..agree 100%
                              Unlike thw complete shambles we have going on down at our club with no clean sheets in 17 games that is absolutely shocking! 17 games for ****s sake!

Comment

Working...
                              X