Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I didnt know QBlockpete used to be a west Ham fan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll leave that you.

Probably only came along when we won Promotion from Div 1
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Normally armchair fans making those claims.

Don't know how anyone who supported Chelsea would go and support QPR, same with West Ham. Both those teams in the premiership to support a club in the championship??

Neil, it happens because they cannot argue in a adult way the issues and its the only thing left.

I'm on the Video Fa Cup Quarter final V Crystal Palace the year we lost to Spurs in the final

If Scott Jones posted back the video back to me from the QPR V Liverpool, when Rodney Marsh (night he came back with rumours of going QPR) you will see me shaking hands with Rodney Marsh as he walked through the doors. A nice well haired and greased up black haired qblockpete. I'm hoping to put it up, but converting video to DVD to put it up on the site is difficult.

So, let the armchair fans keep making the claims. It started off my one person, who claims he now doesn't care, others have taken up his mantle
      I totally believe you,ban those who question your QPR faith & history I would.

Comment

Why?

Think its quite funny.

this saying wraps it up for me.

"you may changes partners and wives in your lifetime, but you never change football clubs"

Used to get peed off with it, but its the same tactic used all the time.

The guy I work on radio with is QPR fan, Finney said he used to support Man Utd
        Myu is a QPR fan, yet KLR says he used to support Manchester United.
        I am a QPR fan, yet I used to support West Ham, Chelsea and one person even said Tottenham

See the theme??

Funny to watch and because I never went to Hull (which I have been about 4 times) and Carlisle away on a wet Tuesday that does not make me a lifetime fan.

You just have to laugh now
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Pete used to live in Upton Park area around the corner from me and not far from the ground. Maybe that's where this starts from? I was a hammer for a year when I was seven before becoming a Ranger so doesn't really count. No idea about Pete's allegiances. Not that bothered tbh.

Comment

One of My first games was Chelsea away,my sisters boyfriend was a Chelsea fan,back in them days was able to move terracing from chelsea to QPR bit in the 2nd half,we won 3-1 with Martyn Busby scoring twice & Derek Richardson making his debut. I think I had been to a home match previous to that because I am sure I saw a match with Phil Parkes in goal. Anyway Chelsea fans said chuck him over the rails at the back of the stand LOL. I was so happy that day!!!!!!

Comment

Used to be a pie mash shop on the Barking Road opposite where I lived, had a bet that if we won the league I would get a free dinner. Got the dinner free a week before Liverpool beat Wolves. So got the free dinner, but we never won the league

Hands up, was a definite glory hunter.

Comment

rumours of qbp supporting other teams are rubbish imo. I don't know if it's unique to QPR but it seems we have an awful lot of fans who are keen to state they are more rangers than another fan. So, when qbp becomes more "public" and clearly knows quite a lot about what's going on, people get irritated. At end of day no one can deny his passion and love for the rangers. So what's the problem?

Comment

Your right about the irratation.

Its not the first time myself or my friends have been questioned about supporting QPR. When you think of it logically why would anyone who supported Manchester United or Chelsea for that matter suddenly support QPR, a team that often struggles in time and leagues?

Your'e right we are all blue and white through and through, its just one or two who want to blacken your name.

Many others have more intellect can debate the issues, without the personal insults on supporting another club.

Comment

I wish i supported another team,Rangers now just give me the hump.

Comment

I'm Man Utd or Liverpool?

Pete is Chelsea, Arsenal, Cardiff and West Ham but we get more visits from QPR fans.

You have to laugh!

Comment

My dad used to take me to Brentford as a lad in the early 70's.But i saw sense and became a Ranger after going there in '78 with my mate from school and his dad.

Comment

Working...
                        X