Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should We Give Up On This Team After 1 Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should We Give Up On This Team After 1 Game?

Okay lost 1-0, but a team like Forest brought new players at start of the season and first few games couldn't win a game.

Are you really write goint to off this new team after 1 game?

Surely new players need time to gel?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Give it a rest pete your letting yourself down.

Just admit we're a bad team in free fall everyone else can see it the board has ruined our club with there clueless approach at running a club.

Comment

You are right but I've changed my mind about Harford, his going to take us down.

Comment

Fair point but we are running out of time,5 minutes ago we were up for trying to get in the play offs,now we are happy with just escaping the dreaded drop.

Comment

trouble is...we don't have time for the team to gel.....we played the bottom team who hadn't won in how ever many...new manager....and we got turned over.....

scunthorpe & peterboro in a week.....no goals...no pride....no team......yep have given up on them as the club have given up on the fans.

Comment

Pete, were shocking I'm afraid. Just so annoyed with QPR at the moment
            Now, Then, Forever
            [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Fair enough, but reality is We have a game on Tuesday at home to Ipswich, I'd rather not be defeatist.

Next two games will tell us more Ipswich and Coventry away.

This is the first team new signings have played together and all I am saying don't want to write them off just yet.

We had 10 men for good part of the game and nine for the last 10 minutes.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Its not really one game is it? The fact that we are second bottom in the form table shows that

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  Okay lost 1-0, but a team like Forest brought new players at start of the season and first few games couldn't win a game.

Are you really write goint to off this new team after 1 game?

Surely new players need time to gel?
                  Pete i'm normally really positive but we are in serious trouble, next week we could be bottom 6, we are in relegation form and it looks like we just can't buy a goal.

Today was D-Day, we really had to win to turn it around, however we failed and it looks very bleak and I can't see where the next win is going to come from, we are in free fall and time is running out....

I hope Harford stays until the end of the season as I really want him to turn it around, but confidence must be ultra low at base camp now.

Comment

It's almost the same defence as last season yet they are shipping goals like crazy and look lacking confidence in each other.

that needs sorting if we will stay up.

Comment

All I am saying this time next Saturday we will know more.

I don't want to hear any players give interviews, I don;t want them to tell us next game is a must win game.

just go out on the pitch and b.loody win one.

I actually expect a very good atmosphere on Tuesday, as i think fans will get behind them. Its now becoming a little despearate. We tend to unite when that happens

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        Fair enough, but reality is We have a game on Tuesday at home to Ipswich, I'd rather not be defeatist.

Next two games will tell us more Ipswich and Coventry away.

This is the first team new signings have played together and all I am saying don't want to write them off just yet.

We had 10 men for good part of the game and nine for the last 10 minutes.
                        before the player got sent off we were beaten...in fact we were beaten from the moment their goal went in.

we played the worst ( well was ) side in the division and lost...no excuses we are in free fall....you say next 2 games...still no points and no goals is all i see.

don't see qpr winning again this season.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                          Pete i'm normally really positive but we are in serious trouble, next week we could be bottom 6, we are in relegation form and it looks like we just can't buy a goal.

Today was D-Day, we really had to win to turn it around, however we failed and it looks very bleak and I can't see where the next win is going to come from, we are in free fall and time is running out....

I hope Harford stays until the end of the season as I really want him to turn it around, but confidence must be ultra low at base camp now.
                          i totally agree with this statement, i feel exactly the same way

Comment

ollyhoops

I don't disagree.

It has to turn at some point.

For example we were not that bad at home last week and another day we could have won 1-0, things are going against us big time

Comment

Introducing loan players in abundance just does not work!!!!

I'm not doubting that Priskin and Bent are decent additions to the squad but surely you have to have time to adapt to a new set up. Today, the full backs were hitting long balls up to the big guys.... this is a different style to what has been played in other recent games.

No wonder some of the players were all at sea. They must struggle to adapt game on game what with all the personnel and managerial changes. That is our biggest problem i'm afraid to say.

Comment

Working...
                              X