just for the record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just for the record

I went to a crap ground today to see a crap team play on a crap pitch with a very crap referee.

That aside in my opinion Nigel quashie put in a good performance sadly he had to come of becouse he was not feeling well and he may not be abel to play on Tuesday! also Adel Tarabatt was not there becouse his grandmother is very ill and he is in Morocco to be with her

sorry Ramage you where rubbish today and as for Hill why bother Borrowdale is just as good if not better.

Mr Harford you made a big mistake you must realise by now that Hogan Ephraim should be in your starting eleven not on the bench"

as for the ref you need to retire you are an absolute joke.

and one last thing Peterbourgh fans you are going down! "you are pants at one stage you where 7 against two and you still could not score"
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
    I went to a crap ground today to see a crap team play on a crap pitch with a very crap referee.

That aside in my opinion Nigel quashie put in a good performance sadly he had to come of becouse he was not feeling well and he may not be abel to play on Tuesday! also Adel Tarabatt was not there becouse his grandmother is very ill and he is in Morocco to be with her

sorry Ramage you where rubbish today and as for Hill why bother Borrowdale is just as good if not better.

Mr Harford you made a big mistake you must realise by now that Hogan Ephraim should be in your starting eleven not on the bench"

and one last thing Peterbourgh fans you are going down! "you are pants at one stage you where 7 against two and you still could not score"
    Yep, they got 3 points & we got NONE

next

Comment

that does not take away from the fact that they will go down they where rubbish :waaaht:
      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

that does not take away from the fact that they will go down they where rubbish :waaaht:
        Two teams with the same qualities then.

Comment

I agree that Harford should start with Ephraim. I actually like Peterborough's ground. Shame there aren't more terraces. I also thought that the Boro fans were a credit to their team today. They really got behind their lads. It reminded me of how we used to do that when Olly was manager.

Comment

Working...
          X