Was it really that bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was it really that bad?

I went 2day and apart from the first 15 mins when we look dodgy at the back other than that we we're in it. We battled and scraped, played some nice stuff jus lacked the final ball,remember aswell this was always gonna be hard it was there managers first game players up there game.I know it aint looking great at mo but ive seen enough to say we'll be ok anyone can beat anyone in this league but please no more manager changes its our downfall big time stick with mick he'll sort it

He will be gone in the summer anyway
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

I can't recall their keeper making a save.

Comment

Total crap today, everything started went nowhere, best player Lee Cooke was substituted, why? Defense let everything through, could have been worse.
        OK probably the worse ref i've ever seen, he had no idea what he was doing, and we get 2 players sent off and they get 1 booking i think.
        It livened up last 5 minutes when we had 9 men but why so late and what a terrible miss right near the end. Rant over - for now.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
        X