Our club is rotten from the core

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our club is rotten from the core

After 33 years watching my favourite club, man and boy, i gave up my seat this season as no way was i going to pay another £600 to the current regime, especially when Ali Russell penned a reply to me that smacked of the usual, "well, if you cant pay, someone else will". That ended it for me.

I am not stupid, i have been to Loftus road more times than the current regime and know more about the famous R's than they do put together. However, last season was our worst football wise for years under Sousa. Perhaps it was the players, as he seems to have the same defensive mind at new club swansea but they are gettng results and keeping a decent defensive record like we did last season.

Magilton & Gorman was a step forward in my opinion, Magilton was not a failure at Ipswich, he just wanted to play football on the deck, something you dont see in the Championship. Ipswich wanted Keane and Jim had to go.

Now, the start of this season saw the best football we had seen for a number of years and there was fresh optimism about the place especially amongst the fans.

Jim made on mistake, we lost 2 games in quick succession, this came after we lost the influence of Gavin Mahon in Midfield, something possibly most fans havent noticed? Magilton's players at Watford let him down badly, Vine should have been fined and made to pay the admission back to the loyal fans as he was so bad that night and has cntinued to follow the trend since. His performance last week was completely inept.

Even after Jim went and the scandal, we went to WBA and played reasonably well, apart from a poor decision to make a sub in the 93rd min, we would have held on for a great victory. Since then WBA have gone upwards, we have gone downwards.

Hart cam in and we beat Bristol C, yes we did beat them, yet our fans booed at the end, not sure what everyone wants, you have to take the wins whatever way they come.

Flavio didnt understand Hart and it is also quite noticeable that in January under Harts nose, he lost £2m per year off the wage bill, with 3 of our top earners all leaving. So for me it was cost cutting although along with Vine, Fitz Hall has been stealing his wages since he joined.

For me, the players have under performed, there is no spirit, you could see it last week, none of the players were talking during the game. Simpson was given no encouragement at all when he tried to do things, people just ignored him.

For me, Paladini has to go, Harford as well, as he is possibly now the worst manager in the league and we will go down, if a change doesnt come soon.

I dont care if i ever see Vine in an r's shirt ever again. They need to get some of there vermin out of the club pretty fast.

Pretty well summed up mate.

Vine has to go.He will never be the same player,you can see it in his pulling out of tackles.

Paladini,Harford and Russell are all not fit for their respective jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
      Pretty well summed up mate.

Vine has to go.He will never be the same player,you can see it in his pulling out of tackles.

Paladini,Harford and Russell are all not fit for their respective jobs.
      Thanks fellow Bowlesy

Stan must be fuming!

I think we had a chance in the summer when Ali was telling lies about season ticket sales to state our case, if he had sold 1000 tickets by the cut off, i think he would have been sacked and the club might have had to think again, unfortunately our fans gave in and accepted the cost for te 2nd year running

I have only missed 2 home games this season despite not having an ST and find myself having to sit away from the area i was in previously unless i find a spare seat

Comment

yes

yes i agree we have given gianni a chance and he has finished the club
        we are not even good enough to stay in league one

Comment

Oh wow Dex. Bit of a U-turn from you isn't it? Though GP was the best thing since sliced-bread a couple of months ago. Now he's "finished the club".

I thought he was taking us to the promised land?
          Trouble is, no-one knew we were being promised League 1 - no ground - and even the pot we p15s in has got a hole in it.

Comment

Bowles 10, very good post
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              Bowles 10, very good post
              thanks Pete, what they dont realise is we are not Chelsea or Fulham, once an R's fan always an R's fan. Thats why it hurts so much..

Comment

Working...
              X