Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You pay mediocre prices...you get mediocre results...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You pay mediocre prices...you get mediocre results...

How can the board expect success when they keep on bringing in second grade players? I mean take Tamas Priskin for example...why on earth have we taken him on loan when he can't even get into the Ipswhich team-there below us as well. Marcus Bent...he's had more clubs than we've had managers and he's second grade as well. Whats more there all on loan. Where is their motivation coming from???? Almost 1/2 of our team are now not our own players and this is not good.

:devil: Paladini, Flav and the rest of the people need to get into their thick skulls you need to buy quality to get out of this league and to be quite honest they have mucked up big time. The selling of Wayne is just the nail in the coffin for me. Just loosing all enthusiasm.

Flavio is one of the best and worst things to happen to this club in the last couple of years, saved us from admin and we thank him for that but then he has talked bull **** about champions league in four years and has completley let the fans down. If he could have shut his big Ittalian Gob and not made all these false promises I would not have an issue with how we are now. Its just this constant let down he keeps on delivering to us. :very_sad:

Roll on Ipswhich and Coventrey :horror:
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
    How can the board expect success when they keep on bringing in second grade players? I mean take Tamas Priskin for example...why on earth have we taken him on loan when he can't even get into the Ipswhich team-there below us as well. Marcus Bent...he's had more clubs than we've had managers and he's second grade as well. Whats more there all on loan. Where is their motivation coming from???? Almost 1/2 of our team are now not our own players and this is not good.

:devil: Paladini, Flav and the rest of the people need to get into their thick skulls you need to buy quality to get out of this league and to be quite honest they have mucked up big time. The selling of Wayne is just the nail in the coffin for me. Just loosing all enthusiasm.

Flavio is one of the best and worst things to happen to this club in the last couple of years, saved us from admin and we thank him for that but then he has talked bull **** about champions league in four years and has completley let the fans down. If he could have shut his big Ittalian Gob and not made all these false promises I would not have an issue with how we are now. Its just this constant let down he keeps on delivering to us. :very_sad:

Roll on Ipswhich and Coventrey :horror:
    sorry to say, but that will fall on "deaf ears" on here mate

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
      sorry to say, but that will fall on "deaf ears" on here mate
      Your right
      Now, Then, Forever
      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Working...
      X