No announcement yet.

strangest and funniest thing tonite...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• strangest and funniest thing tonite...

woz the amount of chanting cerny got!!! he made a great save in the warm up and suddenly every save woz greeted with a huge cheer! same happened wen he woz out on the pitch at half time and acknowledged the fans with a huge smile...at least someone enjoyed it...

well he is a decent player, ridiculous he isn't one of the first names on the teamsheet (assuming he is fit)

Comment

Camp is better and should never have been sold.
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

i wanna go home.....i wanna go hooooooome.....this is the worse team ive ever known!!!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
          agreed

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            well he is a decent player, ridiculous he isn't one of the first names on the teamsheet (assuming he is fit)
            Agree.... one of the best players we have and guess what.....he is actually ours!!!!
            Now, Then, Forever
            [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
              Forget Camp, you may as well go on about Parkes or Seaman or (my personal favourite) Steyskl [chk sp ed] - they are all gone, but Cerny is a former Premiership first team player who before our recent dip in form looked like one of the best keepers outside the premiership. So after winning the golden glove award he has one dodgy patch - behind a woeful defence and non existent midfield - and is promptly dropped in favour of a young loan player. That will really boost his confidence. Well done Rangers!

Comment

Forget Camp, you may as well go on about Parkes or Seaman or (my personal favourite) Steyskl [chk sp ed] - they are all gone, but Cerny is a former Premiership first team player who before our recent dip in form looked like one of the best keepers outside the premiership. So after winning the golden glove award he has one dodgy patch - behind a woeful defence and non existent midfield - and is promptly dropped in favour of a young loan player. That will really boost his confidence. Well done Rangers!
                i thought cerny had back problems.....according to scott jones it aint too good at all.........funny how he warms up ok tho

Comment

He may have eye problems for all I know but he wd still be more effective than that bloke they probably found at a bus stop currently wearing the jersey.

Comment

He may have eye problems for all I know but he wd still be more effective than that bloke they probably found at a bus stop currently wearing the jersey.

Comment

It all went downhill when they got rid of Camp ... and Jude.
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

chuckled

Comment

Working...
                        X