Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dammed if they do, dammed if they dont....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dammed if they do, dammed if they dont....

As we gracefully fall down the table with little resistance, most clubs in our position would make the neccesary and perhaps drastic move to save themselves from the trapdoor and change manager.

But as we seem to have a monopoly on this already, how the hell are we going to prevent the ever increasing possibility of relegation?

If the board sack Harford and bring in another, the laughing stock that is QPRfc further íncreases its image.

If the board sit back and let Harford get on with it (a manager who knows hes only here´until the summer), well, i can only see one conclusion.

Can you see a team full of loanees and a short term manager really being capable of giving it 100% to avoid the drop?

Solution anyone?

Get the ground guide out for div 1
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
      As we gracefully fall down the table with little resistance, most clubs in our position would make the neccesary and perhaps drastic move to save themselves from the trapdoor and change manager.

But as we seem to have a monopoly on this already, how the hell are we going to prevent the ever increasing possibility of relegation?

If the board sack Harford and bring in another, the laughing stock that is QPRfc further íncreases its image.

If the board sit back and let Harford get on with it (a manager who knows hes only here´until the summer), well, i can only see one conclusion.

Can you see a team full of loanees and a short term manager really being capable of giving it 100% to avoid the drop?

Solution anyone?
      no solution here mate...have resigned myself to relegation.

Comment

get rid of Hraford...... such a laughing stock it really doesnt matter anymore anyway...

Comment

get rid of Harford...... such a laughing stock it really doesnt matter anymore anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            Get the ground guide out for div 1
            I can handle Div1 no probs.....but not under this board :horror:

Comment

Working...
            X