Quote from a Peterborough fan re QPR performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote from a Peterborough fan re QPR performance

"Bent & Priskin were possibly the worst strikeforce i've ever seen. Woeful. Overall QPR were probabaly the worst team i've seen this season, especially their passing, they must of kicked the ball out of play about 15 times because of awful passes."

Oh dear. Where do we go from here?

shameful........said priskin wasn't the answer...reserved judgement on Bent........but overall not good.

Comment

I heard one say we are the worst side they have ever seen. Well given we were down to 9 men we looked the better side in a complete dire game. What does that say about them.

I'm worried about the teams below us. 4 Points from relegation and Ipswich now look likely to be in the bottom 3 come Tueday night so that wont be an easy game!!! Worrying times ahead!

Comment

well we al knew priskin was pants - pointless signing. wd far rather have helguson back.

Comment

doesn't matter who plays now...relegation is nailed on....even peterboro have won more in the last 15 games than us.

Comment

Originally posted by New Cross R View Post
            "Bent & Priskin were possibly the worst strikeforce i've ever seen. Woeful. Overall QPR were probabaly the worst team i've seen this season, especially their passing, they must of kicked the ball out of play about 15 times because of awful passes."

Oh dear. Where do we go from here?
            He is not wrong, yellow booted ****** **** ****** *****:embarrassed:
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

everyone know priskin is crap accept pete and paladini.

He's a rumour do you think paladini listens to pete regarding what players to get in.....

Comment

hmmmm..Pete rates Leighterwood too and Paladini gave him an extension on his contract,,maybe onto something Scarface

Comment

Working...
                X