we lose tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we lose tomorrow

and i fear we are in trouble..i can't see how we'll turn around recent hammerings,losses and the shambles that qprfc has become///pboro will have some fight, will we???

i thank the lord i am at work and will miss this relegation 6 pointer...good luck to those going but the signs are not good for us....1 win in 13 and a a team of non caring loanees....

Well if we loose then we may go into free fall for the rest of the season... We are relegation form, however, a win tomorrow could change that....

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
      Well if we loose then we may go into free fall for the rest of the season... We are relegation form, however, a win tomorrow could change that....
      I'm praying we do win,but somehow this game has a ring of disaster about it.1 win in 13 for us and Peterboro having won only 3 all season and fighting for their very CCC existence.... "There may be trouble ahead" as the song goes.Sods Law ,or is it Rangers Law we'll come unstuck....hope I'm wrong.If we do lose,I find it difficult to see a way back up the slippery slope.

Comment

Working...
      X