Jay Simpson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Simpson

How do you all think his season has gone so far ? and will he get a staring berth in the remainding games of the season for him .

i think he has been a great player, and if he had more support - he would have scored even more

Comment

clearly our best finisher.. just hasnt had chances to put us up the league..

he is our 20 a season goalscorer.. we just need to sort out the greedy ******* and our leak at the back
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I hope we buy him
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

I dont think he will be going back to Arsenal at the end of the season . think he wouldnt cost that much either

Comment

looks like he will be on the bench tommorow as we are reported to be starting with prislin and bent unless we have 3 up front!!!
            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Good player, needed a good centre forward with him to score more...

Definately has potential and talent...

Comment

the only one out of the loans that i would say has to be a definate buy.

Comment

Has needed help up front all season and would have scored more. Looks like he might miss out tomorrow.Hope they don't try and play him on the wing.Would definately sign him if we get the chance.

Comment

Working...
                  X