Ali Russell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ali Russell

How well has the guy done since he got involved at QPR?

Has the season ticket policy worked?

Do you agree with Gold, Silver, Bronze.

I have to say that W12 and Platinum do seem full, and I really enjoy the new members bar.

With other board members currently getting hammered how do you rate Ali?
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

The sooner Ishan sacks the plum the better

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
      How well has the guy done since he got involved at QPR?

Has the season ticket policy worked?

Do you agree with Gold, Silver, Bronze.

I have to say that W12 and Platinum do seem full, and I really enjoy the new members bar.

With other board members currently getting hammered how do you rate Ali?
      The prices are the main problem IMO the feel good factor of the takeover was completely evaporated
      We Are The People.....

Comment

Performed poorly. Some good ideas with the ticket promotions but that offset by all the mugs who paid the season ticket prices and are now out of pocket.

Pretty disastrous tenure really. A glance at his work at Hearts would have provided anyone with an indication of the calamity to come.

Comment

tried to adapt what he did at Hearts to Queens Park Rangers. Pretty sure the categories will disappear next season.

In many ways he has been unlucky. I would imagine he was sitting there with the club winning games thinking crowds would pick up, then on/off the field took over and its been disaster after disaster.

He is a clever guy who has tried to balance the books and the offers for kids was a great idea, in all honesty he is on a hiding to nothing at the moment
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
          X