Protests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protests

I think any further protest should be with the aim to get Paladini out of the club. If this were to happen I think we'd see a different Briatore. It may even usher in an era of openness at the club. It's Paladini's interference and not Briatore's that is ruining our club. The man is killing the best chance we've ever had of success with his continual back stabbing of managers, laughable transfers and giving the board and owner bad advise.

PALADINI OUT!

yawn

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
      yawn
      Your only saying that becasue he is your mate but the FACT is he has dragged our club through the mud since the day he arrived and the sooner he goes the better
      Last edited by Rangersw12; 05-02-2010, 12:07 PM.
      We Are The People.....

Comment

We need to give Briatore a chance. He's been fed bad information my a Director of Football that would do anything to keep his job even though he's proved he's no good at it. In-fact he's so bad at what he's paid to do it's having a hugely detrimental affect on our club.

PALADINI OUT!

Comment

Get yourself down HQ and start a protest against him then.

Comment

Get yourself down HQ and start a protest against him then.
            I'm not allowed
            We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
              I'm not allowed
              Why?

Comment

Why?
                Because I have a bit of paper telling me I'm not allowed within a mile of Loftus Road on match days or allowed in the town/city were playing in for away games
                We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                  Because I have a bit of paper telling me I'm not allowed within a mile of Loftus Road on match days or allowed in the town/city were playing in for away games
                  Ah ok. Fair enough

Well, i'll tell him you want him out when I see him:red_heart:

Comment

Why can threads about protesting about Briatore be kept in the main forum but anything anti Paladini gets moved?

Comment

Originally posted by Paladinooo View Post
                      Why can threads about protesting about Briatore be kept in the main forum but anything anti Paladini gets moved?
                      Same as why we can discuss libellous comments about john terry but we are not allowed to discuss Gianni getting 30k for a transfer.

Funny rules on this board

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                        Gianni getting 30k for a transfer.
                        Can this be proved beyond a doubt,Terry?

I'm not asking about hearsay,i'm asking
                        is there proof/evidence of GP making
                        30k on transfers?
                        Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Having the board section means we can talk about things and involve the people who want to talk about it!!

The fact its pretty quiet indicates not much interest.
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Shamie View Post
                            Can this be proved beyond a doubt,Terry?

I'm not asking about hearsay,i'm asking
                            is there proof/evidence of GP making
                            30k on transfers?
                            Can not be proved shamie, it was a a comment made in part of a conversation I had with someone who has very strong connections to the club

When i posted the question initaly I was unsure whether he was getting a ligitimate payment or if it was a back hander, I have never stated that he was receiving the money as a bung

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              Having the board section means we can talk about things and involve the people who want to talk about it!!

The fact its pretty quiet indicates not much interest.

Spot on mate, nobody cares about the board room stuff. Maybe you should just let us discuss it in the main forum then if it's a waste of time?

Comment

Working...
                              X