Sincere Words From Quashie..Todays Metro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sincere Words From Quashie..Todays Metro

"its my home really. When I wasn't playing for West Ham I went to watch QPR and its now great to be associated with the club again.

The club is financially stable now. The fans were great to me before and I know what they expect. The whole place would take off if we got into the premiership. Its jst about that desire to win now"

Quashie also revealed his heartache since leaving West Ham.

"my mum passed away and she wanted me to come back to QPR so its like destiny" the first time I was here I had to be sold to help the club, who were grave financial trouble at the time, I didn't really have much choice in it really. My son passed away after my first year at Nottingham Forest career and that was something I didn't know how to handle, I've had to deal with alot off the field"
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Bl00dy hell, I didn't know his son had died. That must've been a nightmare. poor fella.

I thought he had an excellent first half on Saturday, just what we need in there. Faded in second but that will come with fitness.

Comment

Like I said after my whole c-club experience. I spent a solid hour chatting to the bloke..which started off with me being very blunt about what i thought about him (e.g. i didnt rate him)

He could have told me to f - off but sat and poured his heart out about how he loved QPR and he would do anything to be back.

The man is a proper R..of that there is no doubt and I genuinely think he would do ANYTHING to help the team.

We need more like him.

I fear we are in a relegation battle and people like Quashie are going to make sure we stay up

Comment

Well we will certainly need him over the coming months.....

Comment

i think he could actually become a vital player to us when fully fit.

Comment

I'm shocked to hear about Nigels Mum and son passing away. I lost my dad almost 18 years ago and it still hurts like it was yesterday.
            How the hell Nigel kept on playing after loosing not only his Mum, but also his little boy .... I'll never know.
            His Mum was a real LADY in the true sense of the word. Well before Nigel got sold to Forest, myself and many other Rangers fans would have a chat with her after Rangers home games, she would always wait for Nigel near the QPR club shop ......... I'm lost for words! God bless your dear Mum Nigel - I'm so sorry for you.
            R.I.P Steve Edwards, Neil Roberts & Trevor Kingham
            Our "BROTHERS in HOOPS"

Comment

Certainly been through it.

Lets hope he does well at QPR !!
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

We seemed to run out of puff we hid did on Saturday.
                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

As I said before he signed...He's a quality bloke. Good passer and good tackler. Needs to improve his fitness levels, but that will come in time. He's going to be a big help to us.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

Blimey! Good on you NQ.
                    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

hmmm......yep he's one of ours.......yep he's been saying all the right things but for me his move is a backward step

lots of pointing and shouting at team mates whist the opposition tip toe past him through the middle of the park.

hope he goes on to prove me wrong but doubt it somehow

Comment

wow...he's been through a lot!
                        top bloke but still not convinced he is any better than what we have.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

this **** will say anything on 19k a week

sorry but he is no returning legend, few wanted him and he's become a self appointed spokesman...

7 relegations says a lot....do it on the pitch mate, not in the papers
                          then i'll say sorry

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                            this **** will say anything on 19k a week

sorry but he is no returning legend, few wanted him and he's become a self appointed spokesman...

7 relegations says a lot....do it on the pitch mate, not in the papers
                            then i'll say sorry
                            YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU

Are too negative :red_heart:

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
                              YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU

Are too negative :red_heart:
                              what is there to be positive about as it sure aint Quashie.

Comment

Working...
                              X