Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great to see Flavio.....

Has listened to his PR team.

How the hell this guy has made so much money is beyond me.

Anyway, despite the fact that I'm not a fan of Flavio at the end of the day it's down to him that we are still in business lets not forget it was indeed Briatore that bought in the Mittall family, and Bernie Ecclestone.

What the club need to do now is to sit down and sort out a proper plan for next season.

I'd start with allocating a proper transfer budget, getting in a decent manager and leaving him to it and also bring down the season ticket prices to start getting bums on seats again.

In actual fact just look at the progress Forest have made and copy it, it's really not rocket science.

If that also means looking at the Sporting Director role that so many managers (and supporters) seem to hate then so be it.

The club needs to progress and 14th with Big Mick and Tony Cotton back in charge is hardly the season we all dreamed of.

It's down to Flavio and co to go out and show us how good they really can be for our football club when they bought into the QPR project was this really what they had in mind?
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Are you saying he's re-listened, or the advice you're giving is not what he's getting?

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
      Has listened to his PR team.

How the hell this guy has made so much money is beyond me.

Anyway, despite the fact that I'm not a fan of Flavio at the end of the day it's down to him that we are still in business lets not forget it was indeed Briatore that bought in the Mittall family, and Bernie Ecclestone.

What the club need to do now is to sit down and sort out a proper plan for next season.

I'd start with allocating a proper transfer budget, getting in a decent manager and leaving him to it and also bring down the season ticket prices to start getting bums on seats again.

In actual fact just look at the progress Forest have made and copy it, it's really not rocket science.

If that also means looking at the Sporting Director role that so many managers (and supporters) seem to hate then so be it.

The club needs to progress and 14th with Big Mick and Tony Cotton back in charge is hardly the season we all dreamed of.

It's down to Flavio and co to go out and show us how good they really can be for our football club when they bought into the QPR project was this really what they had in mind?
      steady on mark

Comment

He is right though

3 years into the 4 year plan, would be good to try somthing else next season.

Let GP do the deals and negiotiate contracts, bu thats it. Want to hear players that have worked with a manager before and I suggest get in Steve Coppell !! or
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          He is right though

Let GP do the deals and negiotiate contracts, bu thats it. Want to hear players that have worked with a manager before and I suggest get in Steve Coppell !! or

god almighty, what is it with GP and you? get your ****ing head out of his ####, stop accepting his phonecalls and drinks down the pub and wake up. THERE IS NO PLACE FOR GP AT THIS FOOTBALL CLUB IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM

Comment

Originally posted by baille funk View Post
            god almighty, what is it with GP and you? get your ****ing head out of his ####, stop accepting his phonecalls and drinks down the pub and wake up. THERE IS NO PLACE FOR GP AT THIS FOOTBALL CLUB IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM
            GP is a god and I hope you burn in hell Bally Funkey

Comment

Originally posted by baille funk View Post
              Ditto

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
                Ditto

Ditto

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  He is right though

No, No, No, No, No. Get this man as far away from footballing decisions as possible, he should not be allowed anywhere near a contract negotiation

Comment

Originally posted by funky View Post
                    ditto
                    double ditto..from me and the boy!!
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                    X