Enquiries For Vine. Suggests He Will Go Next Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    If he goes out on loan it should be to Millwall not Palace. It is bad enough paying Helguson so that he can help Watford climb avove QPR, without paying Vine to help Palace also.

Are QPR really so desperate to reduce the wage bill by paying for QPR players to help out division rivals?
    So true.!!

Comment

good. hope he does go on loan. obviously lacking in fitness/confidence. loan him out to get games, he returns a better player in the summer.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Send buzsaky out on loan aswell,might force him to pull his finger out......

Comment

Given the choice I would loan both Buzsaky & Vine....throw ramage in there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
            Mick Harford says he wants him as a part of his plans having helped bring him into club.
            So what; we all know Mick is not in charge of transfers...:shame:

Comment

I wouldn't Vine in my starting 11, would you?

I doubt, I would even have him on the bench.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

if we want him out because of his wages then palace certainly cant afford him. but tbh i think we should keep him otherwise we only have 3 senior strikers - all on loan! :chill:
                Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Can't be Palace.

Warnock was on the radio tonight, and said that they can't even afford the £800 train fare on saturday, to play Scunthorpe. He wanted to take the team up on the train, for some reason.

Until some fans stumped up the money, in return for joining them on the train.

Now unless they are willing to pay half of Rowan Vines wages too (4/5k pw?), I can't see him going there. Warnock said definitely no players will be added.
                  But they have "an incredible spirit now".
                  I'm coming round to the idea of that bloke, he's now probably 3rd on my wish list for manager next season.

Probably about 53rd on Flavio's list... behind John Barnes, Frankie Dettori and John Terry's mum.
                  Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X