No announcement yet.

Middlesborough,Who's Going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure what forms got to do with it. If i stopped going to away games because we were a bit rubbish I would have stopped quite some time ago
    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
      Is it easy to park near the ground ????
      From memory not very - but I went with father in law who parked in a lane about 15 mins walk from the ground for easier getaway afterwards.

@JFISH - sorry no idea how far from station to ground. We drove there from York.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
        Not sure what forms got to do with it. If i stopped going to away games because we were a bit rubbish I would have stopped quite some time ago
        A bit rubbish ?? of late we have been awful,and as its such a long away day and being so expensive.just wondered how many would go in that sort of form?? I am going but just hoping we pick up a bit to give me value for money !!

Comment

anyone else witness the "miss of the season" from the Hammersmith Horse up there about 10-12 years ago? (when they had just bought Juninhio)

nearly as bad as Coney's at Pompey!

Comment

Originally posted by bingo View Post
            anyone else witness the "miss of the season" from the Hammersmith Horse up there about 10-12 years ago? (when they had just bought Juninhio)

nearly as bad as Coney's at Pompey!
            ;D nice one !!

Comment

sure i went to that game.did we lose 1 nil ? ive been there mid week for a cup replay n all
              "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
              London Pride is a flower that's free.
              London Pride means our own dear town to us,
              And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Working...
              X