X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bargain might buy one for the old man!

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
      Not quite sure how a shirt for £15 + £3.83 p&p (2nd class FFS!) equates to a total of £19.50 though :devil:
      I was wondering this too - but what it is the carriage charge of £3.83 doesn't include VAT - carriage charge plus VAT = £4.50

Comment

Cant believe i bought a Ltd. Edition shirt being hoodwinked into there will only be 1500 or whatever being sold and now its just listed as 3rd shirt bar stewards
        God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Was in the shop today. Picked up a £15 Menace shirt. Seems to be bit of a sale on. (not much of one). Got a QPR book (Loftus Rd Legends) for £4.99.

Also guys. Don't buy a QPR calendar from the shop. Go to HMV Kings Street where you can get one for a quid. Problem is Routs, Pellicori and Hall are on it so still not good.!

Comment

Do they sell long sleeved shirts online?

Comment

can they take the badge off???

why can't we sell em??? no interest or fans need cash for tickets??

Comment

Thanks Menace shirt on the way, as for cant sell them on talk sport last week they mentioned lots of teams have had problems shifting shirts this year
                Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                  Not quite sure how a shirt for £15 + £3.83 p&p (2nd class FFS!) equates to a total of £19.50 though :devil:
                  The fifteen for the shirt includes VAT. The postage has to have VAT added.
                  A Brit, abroad

Comment

Working...
                  X