whos the geezer in blue sombrero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
    Adel gives his number out to any old nutter ;)
    Is that how Gianni got him for us?
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
      remember him getting slaughtered when we were there years ago
      Oh yeah i remember that game, we stuffed you lot, Matthew Rose finished off a great move down the left hand side, great atmosphere even better result!!

Comment

I sit almost opposite him in X block.Sat directly behind him at Reading away last season.

Comment

Originally posted by StansMoles View Post
          I am intrigued. How would Adel have got his moby? Without saying what it said, what would instigate Adel saying something unpleasant in the first place?

Seen that text too and think it was meant in jest, if we are thinking about the same one. Ben goes down the training ground regularly and talks to a lot of the players all the time. He probably has at least 6 of the first team players numbers. He even has Gianni's number I believe.
          Last edited by Dazzer1977; 04-02-2010, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Ben is the reason i am a Qpr fan, but that aside he has been a very positive influence in my life.
            Ben and his family i love them all
            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
              Ben is the reason i am a Qpr fan, but that aside he has been a very positive influence in my life.
              Ben and his family i love them all
              He is a lovely bloke.
              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

if you Know him as well as i do you will know that he is the reason about 50 people suport QPR
                Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

He is amusing.
                  I know I said like others he was weird but mean't weird in a nice way nuffield.
                  He even got the kids behind the goal singing sat, top top bloke!
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Just want to say that I DON'T actually know him.

hope that's ok with the rest of you...
                    RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                      if you Know him as well as i do you will know that he is the reason about 50 people suport QPR
                      Where abouts do you sit Nuffield.... are you near to me & Ben... if yes, come and say hello!

Comment

qprdad i cant get to many games due to working shifts, hopefully going to peterbough with jawad saturday though.

Comment

Originally posted by THE FLYING COW View Post
                          whos the geezer in the blue somebrello.ive always wonderd,does anyone know him.is he ok he seems.................strange
                          fair play to the fella ,,,,bit of a fruit of the loom in the 'john portsmouth fc' enevelope!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

ok

ok he seems a very nice man,kind of really full of love,and always smiling.so thats cleared that up,GOD BLESS HIM,we need these sort of geezers,WHY DONT THE CLUB GIVE HIM ONE DAY IN THE DIRECTORS BOX as a mark of respect...........................reminds me of how much i miss GOOCHY

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                              top fella, and a proper fan. remember him even from when i was much younger, sitting in same place
                              he never sat there when that was f block or dont you remember those days

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
                                Adel gives his number out to any old nutter ;)
                                He also gives the ball to any old player too. And it doesn't have to be one of ours. That's if he gives it to anyone at all.
                                Queens Park Rangers
                                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                                X