Any truth in rumour Mittal Bhatia OFF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any truth in rumour Mittal Bhatia OFF

Actively looking for another club so i heard & we're 50mill in debt?

hope not mate but i would not be surprised

Comment

well just reading kilburn times they say so
      http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/conten...A58%3A20%3A737

Comment

Team Amit wont like that.

Comment

Yeah he's off.... There is definately something going on, I have a feeling they'll all go come the summer.

Comment

its a rumour, but imo if amit was clearing off he wouldnt carry on his work in the community, and he CANT buy another football club until his loan to us is repaid, fa rules do not allow it.
            i do recall bernie and amit both quoted in the press as saying going nowhere if the fa were to force flavio to quit.
            flavio has to much money invested in the club to risk admin he will want to either carry on or sell, either way we will be fine

Comment

Hope you're wright Egham.
              Last edited by QPRbob; 03-02-2010, 10:21 PM.
              Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
              -----------------------------------------------------------------
              https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Rubbish!

Comment

Originally posted by LOOPYHOOP View Post
                  Rubbish!
                  What is ?

Comment

All these doom and gloom storys that are forever being fed to the papers,I for one am sick and bored of it.......

Comment

Sure it is rubbish. They've only recently appointed their own man as MD. Plus amit is stil doing alot for qpr in community. Would be a nightmare if they left and we were stuck with flavio.

Comment

The Kilburn times just report things that are said on here, a few days ago it was rumoured on here that we were around 40/50 mil in debt and that the Mittals may be interested in Leicester if they can't get full control over the club. It was purely rumours but sure enough a few days later it's in the Kilburn times, it's not the first time I've noticed this either! Don't take more notice of it just because it's been written in there!

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
                          The Kilburn times just report things that are said on here, a few days ago it was rumoured on here that we were around 40/50 mil in debt and that the Mittals may be interested in Leicester if they can't get full control over the club. It was purely rumours but sure enough a few days later it's in the Kilburn times, it's not the first time I've noticed this either! Don't take more notice of it just because it's been written in there!
                          nail on the head mate, that **** ben who writes for the kilburn knows nothing. not being big headed but think i know more than him

Comment

I do like you Egham !

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                              I do like you Egham !
                              thats cos us printers stick together

Comment

Working...
                              X