Raheem Stirling...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raheem Stirling...

Mirror/James Nursey - Fulham to rival Arsenal in transfer race for QPR wonderkid
    - Fulham have emerged as surprise rivals to Arsenal for the signature of QPR wonderkid Raheem Sterling.
    - Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger was in pole position to get Sterling, 15, after ordering the club’s academy director Liam Brady to sign him up.
    - But now the Cottagers have sounded out their west London neighbours about a possible summer transfer for the youngster.
    - Lightning-quick striker Sterling, who turned 15 on December 8, is an England Under-16 international.
    - He is waiting for his first team debut and won’t beat the Football League record set by Reuben Noble-Lazarus, who made his Barnsley bow aged 15 years and 45 days last season.
    - But Fulham still hope to get Sterling’s signature for a modest down payment of £1.5million with a number of add-ons should he fulfil his potential. Mirror

Foolham can F**k Off
    Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Originally posted by QPRbob View Post
      Foolham can F**k Off
      ^^^

Comment

Latest on Google...

The newest starlet linked with a move to a big club, Raheem Sterling
        It appears England have a very bright future with the copious amounts of talent being produced in the academies up and down the country. The likes of Danny Welbeck, Kieran Gibbs, Jack Rodwell and Jack Wilshere are already making the headlines whilst Benik Afobie has impressed so much that Barca supposedly attempted to tap him up and Henry Winter continues to rave about Manchester United’s Ravel Morrison.

And now you can add QPR’s Raheem Sterling to the list as the 15 year old has begun making waves at both club and International level.

Dubbed the new Theo Walcott, Sterling stole the show against Northern Ireland in the Victory Shield last month coming on as a sub.

He set the game on fire playing a part in the England’s first and assisting Matthias Fanimo in injury time for England’s second as they ran out 2-0 winners.

Born in Jamaica but raised in North West London from the age of 5, Sterling joined QPR’s academy at 10 where his coaches instantly noticed his outstanding talent. Five years later he is rated as highly as Wayne Rooney at the same age, and despite his tender years he is a regular in the club’s u18 side where he scored on his debut in October.

The precocious talent has already trained with the first team, and was being lined up for a first team debut this month by QPR’s now departed manager Jim Magilton.

Pacy with all round ability, QPR’s head of development Steve Gallen claims the young star, ‘has loads of natural ability. This boy can pass, shoot, head it, score goals, tackle, defend, anything.’

Inevitably with such high praise being heaped on him, bigger clubs have been sniffing around the pint size winger. Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man United, Man City have all been linked with a move for him and he was a guest at Anfield as Liverpool beat Manchester United 2-0 in the Premier League.

According to today’s Mirror Fulham are looking to capitalise on the instability at Loftus Road following Jim Magilton’s dismisal by lodging a £1m bid for Sterling who turned 15 a few days ago.

Steve Gallen is sure that QPR can keep him at the club whilst Sterling and his mother have stated that they don’t plan on leaving Loftus road anytime soon,

“He’s not really thinking about other clubs than QPR, the club that he is in,” Nadine said.

Whilst Raheem added “I will be staying at QPR for some time because I don’t think it’s time yet to rush into anything.”

But with Sterling 15 and now able to make first team appearances, the number of clubs that have had him on their radar may now step up their efforts to capture his signature.

Comment

i know raheem and im sure he wont be going anytime soon trust me.

Comment

A friend of mine at college who used to play with him told me he's signing for Arsenal end of season as they've bought his mum a house?

Anyone know anymore on this?
            We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_yuley View Post
              A friend of mine at college who used to play with him told me he's signing for Arsenal end of season as they've bought his mum a house?

Anyone know anymore on this?
              Im pretty sure thats illegal mate?
              Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

The club, I'm sure will do it's level best to keep him, but, as we all know money talks.
                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                  The club, I'm sure will do it's level best to keep him, but, as we all know money talks.
                  I can tell you for an absolute certainty that they haven't/won't :(

Comment

Originally posted by SM1882 View Post
                    I can tell you for an absolute certainty that they haven't/won't :(
                    Tell away then.

Comment

now a clever board with supposed premiership ambitions would hang on to this kid for the future. will we?

Comment

Tell away then.
                        The board haven't made any effort to extend whatever form of contract he is on.

Believe me we are looking to cash in on him. Hopefully you can tell from my posting history im not a wind up merchant, and that really is the honest truth.

Comment

Originally posted by SM1882 View Post
                          The board haven't made any effort to extend whatever form of contract he is on.

Believe me we are looking to cash in on him. Hopefully you can tell from my posting history im not a wind up merchant, and that really is the honest truth.
                          SM1882, thank you for your reply.

Very disappointing if true.

I should have said "I hope" instead of "I'm sure" in my first post I suppose.

Oh well, the the Rangers for yer.

keep the faith

Comment

SM1882, thank you for your reply.

Very disappointing if true.

I should have said "I hope" instead of "I'm sure" in my first post I suppose.

Oh well, the the Rangers for yer.

keep the faith
                            Cheers bud,

This coupled with no investing in an academy are two major downfalls (of many!) by the board.

Huge shame, but as you say - keep the faith :(

Comment

Working...
                            X