Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is The Worst QPR Game You Have Watched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    Swansea V QPR for me under Dowie

It was a truly atrocious game though. Embarrasing. Even though their keeper went off injured after about 20 minutes and they didn't have a replacement on the bench, we showed no ambition - hardly a shot on goal. Even though it ended 0-0 I have never seen a less ambitious Rangers performance than that night. That was the game that made me think that Dowie had to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamie View Post
      Were you at the Swansea game Old School?
      fair question no i was not there, however i have seen many a bad day at the office in the 30 odd years that i have been going

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
        just one of the reasons why i'm taking a back seat for the moment.....amazing statement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil:
        I knew someone would take it the wrong way!
        It's NOT the result.
        Take a look at the highlights - the football was awful. Dire!
        David
        PS. Mutley - yes, of course I was disappointed. I want QPR to win with style

Comment

take a semi-final win to get to wembley playing sith now tho would'nt you!! i would take any sith win now!
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Any game under Stewart Houston they were dark days

Comment

Originally posted by old school qpr View Post
              fair question no i was not there, however i have seen many a bad day at the office in the 30 odd years that i have been going
              So if you were not there you really can't have a pop at someone who was?

We really were as bad as people are saying,that night.

In 27 years of going to QPR games,that one truely stands out to me as the
              worst (non) performance i've seen from an R's side.We were abysmal.
              Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
                saturday wasnt great
                Headed to the Blue and White after 34 minutes of
                Saturdays game.Never left that soon before H/T before.
                Reminded me a bit,of Swansea all over again.

Some consolation,was that we put in a bit of effort for the final 15 minutes.
                Much more of playing like we did 1st half and we're
                going to be in trouble.
                Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

take a semi-final win to get to wembley playing sith now tho would'nt you!! i would take any sith win now!
                  Of course. And I was happy then, too! (My Mum - who sat next to me during the game - said she had never seen me as happy as I was at the final whistle.)
                  But the standard of play still wasn't good.
                  David

Comment

Originally posted by davidla80 View Post
                    Of course. And I was happy then, too! (My Mum - who sat next to me during the game - said she had never seen me as happy as I was at the final whistle.)
                    But the standard of play still wasn't good.
                    David
                    respect yr view DAVID but we have played worse in 28 years-surely there is one that comes to mind...we were a hell of at lot in 86 for instance
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I'm in two minds over this, I would say most of the home games under Ray Harford (which were drose) or I could say the same with Stewart Houston.... too many to remember and to name an exact one is even harder....

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
                        On reflection I'd have to say Grimsby away -- terrible train journey up taking cross country shunters, awful game and the Grimsby "firm" able to large it all day due to there being hardly any R's there. The walk back to the station was a joke and so frustrating it was beyond belief.
                        To cap it all the train home broke down outside kings X and we sat there for 2 hours leaning to one side in half darkness.

I bl00dy love football me.
                        Think I was on that train - if not it was ANOTHER trip back from fckin Grimsby!
                        Anyway, the guard was walking along the track, opening the doors and saying "The train cannot move as we have a "Hot Box". Silence from the R's, opens another door, says same thing, etc, then eventually a voice pipes up - "What the fck is a "Hot Box" anyway?" Huge laughter.

Wasn't it 0-0?

My worst game 1-4 away to Oxford after which Harford got the sack. Included THE worst ever goal conceded in 40 odd years of watching QPR.
                        Last edited by Fawny; 04-02-2010, 02:16 AM.

Comment

So many lows over the years.
                          The Main two have already been mentioned many times.
                          Most disappointing Oxford Milk Cup Final
                          Most embarrassing, Vauxhall Motors

But another not yet mentioned.
                          Swindon at Home, when Alan McDonald went in goal for them for over an hour and I don't recall us testing him once ! Needless to say we lost.
                          I'm not entirely sure, but it might have been their year in the top flight when they only one 1 away game all season - guess where !
                          And they did the double over us.

Comment

bristol city boxing day is up there.took the kids and sat at the front expecting santa to come round with his bag of sweets and nothing.s8it football,s8it atmosphere and the booing at the end after a sneaky win was woeful
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

respect yr view DAVID but we have played worse in 28 years-surely there is one that comes to mind...we were a hell of at lot in 86 for instance
                              I'm sure we have - but I can only comment on games that I have been to. From 1985 - 2003 I spent about 80% of my time living overseas.
                              I might even have seen worse games - but I usually try to forget them
                              But, I'm sure I'll never forget that glorious day at Highbury!
                              David

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
                                ermm...it was 6
                                lol so bad of a game id even forgotten the score! thx for reminding me! :cry:
                                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X