Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Will Be An Acceptable Final Placing This Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Will Be An Acceptable Final Placing This Season?

after the recent goings on?
    Top 6 Only
    29.21%
    7-10th
    29.21%
    11th-15th
    4.49%
    Avoiding Relegation
    37.08%
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Given the promises and prices. 6th. Anything lower is abject failure and a fundamental failure of our board and DoF

Comment

6th and im not joking

Comment

Nor am I we should be aiming for 6th

Comment

Given the totally disasterous last 3 month, we'll do well to avoid relegation. I'd like to see the stats but most clubs go down after a run of form that we've had. Top 10 finish would be a miracle.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
            Given the promises and prices. 6th. Anything lower is abject failure and a fundamental failure of our board and DoF
            spot on.. what a load of old cobblers that was! dont worry tho.. more coming next year!
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              after the recent goings on?
              Not an excuse. Been an excuse for 2 years. They should have hired the right man, got the right signings and got the ticketing right.

Top 6, anything less is a failure - no matter what spin is put on

Comment

QPR have no realistic chance of finishing 6th.

Regardless of ticket prices and promises, I would settle for 14th or above.

This has been a hugely disappointing season.

Apart from a few good weeks in September and October, QPR have been very poor and often shambolic. Even when winning those 3 consectutive games, QPR didn't look entirely convincing. Preston, Reading and even Derby created enough chances to have given QPR a stronger challenge in those matches.

Some fans think Magilton was doing a fine job, but I disagree.

He dismantled the defensive work Dowie and then Sousa built upon, he destroyed the confidence of the defenders and even players such as Vine, Buzsaky, Connolly & Gorkss by critising them often and in public and with his constant team changes.

Appointing Hart was a disaster waiting to happen, and thankfully, he resigned after 28 days.

Now, QPR have loaned and sold a lot of high earners, and some that could have done a decent job as part of the team or squad.

Helguson for one, should not have been loaned out to help Watford climb above QPR. They are even paying at least 50% of his salary to do so. If he had to go out on loan, it should have been to a side in the top 3 of the CCC, a Prem struggler (if wanted) or to a promotion chasing team from L1.

For me, this season can't end soon enough, and I'll happily accept today's league position of 14th and hope that next season really will be better, with a better managerial appointment, less Boardroom interference and actually addressing the deficiencies in the squad i.e. better keeper, full backs, strikers (not via loans).

Also to employ a good fitness coach to replace Harbin, who left to join Sousa at Swansea.

Comment

Yep, stanistheman smacked it on the head, nuff said!
                  2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

7-10th

Comment

7th-10th probably the best we can hope for!!! Wouldn't have happened if we got the right man in the first place and gave him time to build a decent side!!
                      I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post

You dident answer his question!!:amazing:

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
                          What Will Be An Acceptable Final Placing This Season?

Given the promises and prices. 6th.

Pretty sure that is an answer last time I checked. Also one I agree with.

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
                            Huh?

6th is pretty clear in my book?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                              QPR have no realistic chance of finishing 6th.

Regardless of ticket prices and promises, I would settle for 14th or above.

This has been a hugely disappointing season.

Apart from a few good weeks in September and October, QPR have been very poor and often shambolic. Even when winning those 3 consectutive games, QPR didn't look entirely convincing. Preston, Reading and even Derby created enough chances to have given QPR a stronger challenge in those matches.

Some fans think Magilton was doing a fine job, but I disagree.

He dismantled the defensive work Dowie and then Sousa built upon, he destroyed the confidence of the defenders and even players such as Vine, Buzsaky, Connolly & Gorkss by critising them often and in public and with his constant team changes.

Appointing Hart was a disaster waiting to happen, and thankfully, he resigned after 28 days.

Now, QPR have loaned and sold a lot of high earners, and some that could have done a decent job as part of the team or squad.

Helguson for one, should not have been loaned out to help Watford climb above QPR. They are even paying at least 50% of his salary to do so. If he had to go out on loan, it should have been to a side in the top 3 of the CCC, a Prem struggler (if wanted) or to a promotion chasing team from L1.

For me, this season can't end soon enough, and I'll happily accept today's league position of 14th and hope that next season really will be better, with a better managerial appointment, less Boardroom interference and actually addressing the deficiencies in the squad i.e. better keeper, full backs, strikers (not via loans).

Also to employ a good fitness coach to replace Harbin, who left to join Sousa at Swansea.

Spot on:bad_egg:

Comment

Working...
                              X