From what I've heard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From what I've heard!

Volz will be signing contract untill summer as harford has been impressed by his phsical and leadership qualities,let's see what happens.

I wonder what sort of money he wants????????
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Good news if true

Comment

Not slot mate from what I've heard he's the one with something to prove and is very grateful to us for giving him the chance!

Comment

Personally, I'd be more than happy with that. Shouldnt cost us much and he's worth a punt.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
            I wonder what sort of money he wants????????

I doubt he wants too much. My guess is that he just wants to play again.
            Perhaps like Mido, he will accept a very small wage (by footballers standards). Mido is supposed to be on a basic of £1k pw.

Volz has not earned anything like Mido has, but could be willing to play for around £4k pw until the end of the season.

Comment

That wage isn't far off mate, not bad looking defence if played consistently with each other. Hill,gorkks,Connolly,volz. I personaly rate hill may take a few games to get going,good in the air, quick and strong a bit rufus like lol

Comment

Originally posted by robbo86 View Post
                That wage isn't far off mate, not bad looking defence if played consistently with each other. Hill,gorkks,Connolly,volz. I personaly rate hill may take a few games to get going,good in the air, quick and strong a bit rufus like lol
                Yeah, think I would be happy with that mate. If volz is half the player he was at fulham i reckon he could do a job.

Comment

Yea Scott I rated him at fulham too, quick, determined and very rough tackling and the bonus is he gets forward alot!

Comment

very good signing if true, in a position that has needed strengthening for a long time.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I'd be really really happy with that, he has to be better than Ramage.

Comment

Good news. Let's hope he signs soon, rather than string it out for a few weeks. Rather have a Volz who hasn't played first team football for a while than Ramage.

Comment

Rather have volz with 1 leg than Ramage.....

Comment

Working...
                          X