New Captain??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Captain??

Does anybody think Lee cook would make a good captain now he is back?
    Quashie maybe? I think either is a better option than Leigertwood who lacks leadership on the pitch,he is whole hearted and gives 100% but does not seem to be able to lift the players!

Connoly, the only player that I have seen this season who has shown passion about the club

Comment

Connoly in the future defo but at the moment someone who has been around a bit longer!

Comment

Matty is a future leader but now I like the look of Quashie, certainly has the experience now.
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

now is the time to forget the whimpering.......child become the warrior!!!!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Might be too much on his young shoulders,we dont wont to stop his progress in becoming an even better player!!

Comment

cook should be given captain until rowlands is back good to have an r's fan wearing the band
              i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by Gav maguire View Post
                Does anybody think Lee cook would make a good captain now he is back?
                Quashie maybe? I think either is a better option than Leigertwood who lacks leadership on the pitch,he is whole hearted and gives 100% but does not seem to be able to lift the players!
                Lee Cooke IMO he would be as good a leader as any at the moment.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Yh i would love lee cook to become captain

Comment

cook isnt a captain.. but with the lack of choices id rather he had it over quashie.
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

You probably all know what im going to say.

Connolly is a great candidate for captain. He is starting to take more responsibility at the back anyway and he is the type who sets an example with the way he plays. And he definitely isnt quiet on the pitch, thats for sure.

Comment

wouldnt even put Quashie in the team...thought he was cack Saturday. Connolly should be Captain.

Comment

Don't think we have one player at the moment with the character to be captain. Half the trouble with us since Rowlands and Mahon have been missing is we lack a leader on the pitch. Cook for me is not a skipper,Connolly in a few years but not at moment.

Comment

Cook isn't a Captain, nor is Matt yet. The only real candidates are Gorkks and Quashie. I would go for Quashie as a captain ideally needs to be in central midfield to motivate as many around him as he can.
                            RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Problem is you need leaders all over the pitch, good teams have more leaders than the one captain. As for Connolly being to young, no way the lad was made captain at 18 for the Arsenal reserves and led them well. To me he should be our captain then when Mahon and Rowlands return ( fingers crossed ) and Bent we have the Generals that all teams need.

Comment

Working...
                              X