De Canio Set To Return?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    Already said for getting us out I'd prefer Keane or Warnock, but to be honest Leece are rubbish anyway.

If indeed, the club decide to go down this route.

LDC will know more this around, will have Ainsworth and no doubt will get a defensive coach in.
    Paolo Sousa is available:confused:

Comment

Warnock or Keane wouldn't put up with inteference from FB. If we had either of those 2 we wouldn't need a sporting director. Also surprises me why those 2 have been mentioned. A lot of people don't want Wise because he is a nasty peice of work. Well Keane has practically being a thug throughout his football career. Warnock is just as much disliked throughout his managerial career. Yet for some these 2 are acceptable whereas Wise isn't.

Comment

Warnock is an intelligent humerous experienced manager who knows whats what give 100% for the club he is working for and I would have him like a shot.

Keane is a different sort entirely. deffo not on my shortlist.
        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
          Warnock is an intelligent humerous experienced manager who knows whats what give 100% for the club he is working for and I would have him like a shot.

Keane is a different sort entirely. deffo not on my shortlist.
          I get the distinct impression from Colin's recent interviews and general demeanour that the Sheff Utd relegation completely took the wind out of his sails and he seems now to be content to wind down his career, with Selhurst being a stop off point on the way to his farm in Cornwall.

IF he can get the fire back in his belly that he had at Sheff Utd, I'd have him like a shot. Alas, my impression is that, very much like Holloway was here, that was "his" club and nothing else can match the passion and intensity experienced there.

Keane however, different kettle of fish entirely. Was doing an excellent job at Sunderland until the ownership and structure of the club suddenly changed. I'd take him in a blink.

Comment

Well I for one would be very happy with Di Canio back working with Ainsworth, the football under him was exciting and the passion and motivation of Ainsworth could make a great team. The defence wont go bad overnight imo, they have proved they are a very strong unit. Flavio seemed to like Di Canio
            CHAMPIONS
            Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Clive Whittingham, from Loft For Words:

QPR conceded a lead 16 times under De Canio's guidance, including three times in one match at Wolves, and shipped six last minute goals that cost us points.

Comment

but the defence is alot stronger now so all the last minute goals and leads lost would be a thing of the past.............BRING BACK LDC!!!

Comment

Ive gotta be honest why cant we just be simple a choose one person to be our MANAGER!!...I want ainsowrth to stay but there no need to make it a double act! This aint figure skateing!

IMO thought di canio wont come back, he cant talk english, he got mugged last time he was here, his dad passed away while he was here, he got home sick etc etc! Im not saying i wouldnt want him back, i just dont think he would though!
                  Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post
                    I think De Canio did say when he left that he would like to come back one day and finish off the job he started.

I just want to see good football win, loose or draw thats why i would welcome back De Canio and the songs are endless!
                    I'd have to agree to that too. I think the attacking minded football is much more entertaining and over the whole season attacking to win I believe will win you more than lose for definite.

LDC as the coach (though I would prefer the English style of manager) with wild thing as Mr motivator .

LDC did good IMO last time and left on no bad terms at all. I just hope his marriage is strong enough (I hope not over) to enable him to commit to us again.

LDC and WT would get my vote.
                    The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                    :grimace:

Comment

LDC for me, I'm paying a lot of money to watch the Rangers and I want to be entertained.
                      As others have stated, I too don't want to be bored all the way into the premiership.
                      But, if that's how it's got to be, I'll put up with it. :shocked:

Comment

bet its somebody not in the bookies' lists.

Comment

I must be missing something as I completely fail to see what the all is about with Ainsworth. A willing and committed player, who gave his all, went on a few rampaging runs that invariably ended in nothing and scored the odd speculative cracker. Runs in team regularly ended in spells out through injury. A Rangers legend - can't see it. As a (caretaker) Manager held things together in difficult time, but is completely out of his depth in the style of Waddock. Inexperienced and far too nice a bloke at his level I'm afraid. Would get found out within weeks.

Cheap option (again) and completely underwhelming.
                          http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                            I must be missing something as I completely fail to see what the all is about with Ainsworth. A willing and committed player, who gave his all, went on a few rampaging runs that invariably ended in nothing and scored the odd speculative cracker. Runs in team regularly ended in spells out through injury. A Rangers legend - can't see it. As a (caretaker) Manager held things together in difficult time, but is completely out of his depth in the style of Waddock. Inexperienced and far too nice a bloke at his level I'm afraid. Would get found out within weeks.

Cheap option (again) and completely underwhelming.
                            In some ways you make a fair comment but on the other hand he could be a very good athlete, which could translate in to a trainer/coach and also he motivates (from all I hear about) very well and is well respected due to his own commitment.

Does this not count for something as a number 2 to a more senior manager?

Comment

Originally posted by churchy View Post
                              but the defence is alot stronger now so all the last minute goals and leads lost would be a thing of the past.............BRING BACK LDC!!!

And watch all the good work in the defence undone..
                              "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                              QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                              Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                              Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Was PS a defence coach? I wonder who he had teaching defensive tactics?
                                They can continue where he left off I think but they may have to work harder with LDC though....and Wild thing to be honest, he's no backward player/coach is he .

Comment

Working...
                                X