Come on lads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on lads

Let's be positive, we will stay up and I have a feeling if harford sticks to settled line up things will click in place. Conolly seems to be the main man in defence now so it seems as though harford has an idea what he's doing. We have bought in two half decent forwards as well and from what I hear they are both view to permanent deals. I have a gut feeling bent will be our new furlong he's back home now and may settle in nicely. We have a half decent squad compare buzsaky,legs,hill,bent,priskin,simmo,gorkks,conner s,faurlin,cook, etc to our squad that was relegated from the old division 1. Chin up lads just a bad spell we will pull through .

top post mate...better than all the doom and gloom.....think it is vital we keep cook & connolly fit.......

Comment

:(......still cant see where the next wins coming from:(
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
        :(......still cant see where the next wins coming from:(
        top post mate...better than all the doom and gloom.....:cry:
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Let's hope so maybe after 1 win (not asking a lot) I will feel slightly more optimistic as it is 1 win in 13 then I think there is reason to be cautious!

Comment

We need another 20points to stay up,and if we get done on satd we could be down to about 18th.We really need to get our fingers out starting this saturday.

Comment

I reckon we will get a point at P'Boro then beat Ipswich

Comment

3 points Sat and 1 point ipswitch
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                X