vine is so prolific

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vine is so prolific

gosh how many goals has vine got this season his goal ratio is sensational is it better than clive allen was

Dex... you are being a bit naughty :victory:
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

FFS he has been playing with injuries nearly all season and/or trying to get some match fitness.

In hindsight it would have been better for him to have gone out on loan to a L1 side for a month or two, back in September.

Most of his apps have also been as a sub.

Comment

He hasn't been 100% fit, also he is lacking in confidence.

Comment

take the pi.ss all you like Vine has never been a prolific goalscorer
          Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Rowan vines performance on saturday was one of the worst performances i have ever seen from a professional footballer.

Seriously awful.
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
              FFS he has been playing with injuries nearly all season and/or trying to get some match fitness.

In hindsight it would have been better for him to have gone out on loan to a L1 side for a month or two, back in September.

Most of his apps have also been as a sub.
              He has been 'fit' for quite a while now but still no sign of him being fit, he was blowing out his #### after about 10 minutes on Saturday, that's not because he had a broken leg that's because obviously isn't training right!

Comment

so

gentle men you forget i talk to gianni,he refused to go out on loan,so to ease the wage bill we had to let helgerson go out on loan

WHO HAS SCORED A LOT MORE GOALS THAN,VINE:anger:

the point im making is that vine should have been given to brentford for a whole season,HES SCORED ONE GOAL :anger:i THINK

Comment

Working...
                X