Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Priskin and Bent more prolific than Helguson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Priskin and Bent more prolific than Helguson?

I don't know the goalscoring stats on the the new loan players but Helguson is bang in form for Watford.

Can we recall him from loan later in the season if we need to?

are any of these players better than dexter blackstock? whatever happened to him?

Comment

Originally posted by baille funk View Post
      are any of these players better than dexter blackstock? whatever happened to him?
      He was too good for our team. Showed too much promise.

Comment

yeah

dexter had a good name

Comment

Whats the name of that small cheese?.... The laughing cow? You didn't fancy that name then Dex?

Comment

Originally posted by BobHazell View Post
            I don't know the goalscoring stats on the the new loan players but Helguson is bang in form for Watford.

Can we recall him from loan later in the season if we need to?
            i dont think "prolific" is the right word to use for any of these,but for the record,Bent has scored 10 times in total in the past 3 years,while Priskin has scored 8 times in the same period.HH has scored 14 in the past 3 years so he is the winner!

Comment

There's more to Bent's game than just goals.

I don't care if he only scores 3 goals in 19 games for QPR, as long as he helps with goals for Simpson, Buzsaky, Taarabt, Vine, Priskin, Cook etc.

Comment

Why are people reading too much into goal ratios?

Agyemang started his Rangers career with probably the best goals per game ratio we had in years.

Then he couldn't maintain that, big time.

Who's to say Bent and Priskin won't start their careers in similar fashion? All strikers have good and bad spells.

And we were never gonna sign a striker with a better than 1 in 5 goal ratio. They aren't around. Clubs keep them for obvious reasons.

Name one striker with a 1 in 3 goal ratio who is available and that we could realistically sign?

Thought not.

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                  Why are people reading too much into goal ratios?

Agyemang started his Rangers career with probably the best goals per game ratio we had in years.

Then he couldn't maintain that, big time.

Who's to say Bent and Priskin won't start their careers in similar fashion? All strikers have good and bad spells.

And we were never gonna sign a striker with a better than 1 in 5 goal ratio. They aren't around. Clubs keep them for obvious reasons.

Name one striker with a 1 in 3 goal ratio who is available and that we could realistically sign?

Thought not.
                  Fair point, strikers go through purple patches and barren patches. There is no science to it either.

For all we know these 2 new signings could go on a scoring run like Agyemang did when he came here!

Comment

Let's hope by some divine miracle, that they form a partnership.

Goals aplently , some even headed, may just be around the corner.

Hmmm.
                    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by THE FLYING COW View Post
                      dexter had a good name
                      Now theres a thought 'Dexter for England'
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

a headed goal???
                        from a winger or a coner?
                        rare, very rare

Comment

They are just the type of players we have been missing for so long - Simpson has shown us this season (with so little support) that he knows where the goal is and like someone above I don't care if they don't bang in loads of goals so long as they provide the all round play to bring chances for Jay and the others.
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                            They are just the type of players we have been missing for so long - Simpson has shown us this season (with so little support) that he knows where the goal is and like someone above I don't care if they don't bang in loads of goals so long as they provide the all round play to bring chances for Jay and the others.
                            exactly why they have been signed.do to the ugly stuff so simpson can do what he was signed to do and score goals.
                            "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
                              exactly why they have been signed.do to the ugly stuff so simpson can do what he was signed to do and score goals.
                              Nail on head and the first time since Furlong we actually have a proper number 9

Comment

Working...
                              X