Will probably get slated but......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will probably get slated but......

Well done Gianni for shifting some of the dead wood and attitudes from our club......
    Praise where praise is due i say.

Yeah he did get rid of them... for now anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by qprcarlos View Post
      Well done Gianni for shifting some of the dead wood and attitudes from our club......
      Praise where praise is due i say.
      your right you will

Comment

If you had given me a wish list for this window, it would have been Dave and Hall out and a tall forward or two in (in fact Priskin is one I thought looked good at WFC) plus an experienced leader in midfield and a decent left back. The only other player I would have wanted was a commanding keeper. So on that basis well done GP.
        RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Yeah, well done for shifting the numpties you brought in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
            Yeah, well done for shifting the numpties you brought in the first place.

If you go back to the time we signed these so called players... I don't recall the fans saying they were numpties, in fact you will find the fans were over the moon.

Basically what I'm saying is that if we knew these players were going to turn out like this we would have never have signed them, I'm really happy that our club are actually doing something to fix the problem, any more numpties left please get rid of them next window.

Comment

Who the heckers jumped for joy when we got Pellicori, Alberti (if gone), Hall and Agyemang!? Routledge was perceived a good purchase but thats it and I for one am not bothered he has gone as we have Cook back on the left and Hogan and Buz who can all play wide right.

Comment

Were against the signing of Hall before he came?

Were you against Ageymang when he and Vine were banging in the goals under De Canio?

Only numpties after, at least they are still not here.

Ps The only manager that rated Alberti??
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Anyone (obviously not GP) who knew their football knew Hall was especially useless, as was Agyemang (regardless of purple patch). As for the Italians, God (or GP) only knows why he bought them.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    Yep, because unlike you I knew he was pants.

Were you against Ageymang when he and Vine were banging in the goals under De Canio? Yep, because everyone knew it was a one-off and that has been proven.

Only numpties after, at least they are still not here. Nope, still numpties but numpties who had a fortunate run.

Even good managers are wrong sometimes, take a look at AF and AW.

Comment

I've had a good look at the posts before Hall came and all to a man, were wanted him. In fact the very person you are slating, got slated for potentially the player going to another premiership club when he stated he wanted to leave Wigan. Not a defence, but an observation.

Some have short memories, it was the same with helgusson before he signed. Admittedly reservations about Ageymang, but that was the only one along funnily enough with Gorkss. As I say, hindsight is a wonderful thing.
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I've had a good look at the posts before Hall came and all to a man, were wanted him. In fact the very person you are slating, got slated for potentially the player going to another premiership club when he stated he wanted to leave Wigan. Not a defence, but an observation.

Some have short memories, it was the same with helgusson before he signed. Admittedly reservations about Ageymang, but that was the only one along funnily enough with Gorkss. As I say, hindsight is a wonderful thing.

I can't understand half of what your first paragraph says so I will take a guess in my response: Good luck finding something positive by myself regarding Hall because you won't find anything!

As for Helguson, again, please find a post by me stating my joy at his arrival. Now Gorkss is a quandary to me as I did not care when we got him, but was fairly impressed eventually and now I am dismayed again, so as for Gorkss, I aint excited by him, but I aint given up just yet - unlike yourself it seems!

Comment

Were you against Ageymang when he and Vine were banging in the goals under De Canio?

Only numpties after, at least they are still not here.

I think you'll find tha most on here had very big doubts about Agyemang. We all knew he had a poor scoring record at all his clubs.

Some changed their minds after his explosive start, whilst others expected the goal drought to follow.

Hall, probably was expected by many, to be a better player than he turned out to be, but there were still doubts about him from others, because Southampton couldn't wait to get rid of him after signing him from Palace and he couldn't get into Wigan's side ahead of Bramble, whom many of us could still recall his gaffe filled time at Newcastle.

Comment

Working...
                          X