The rumour about administration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The rumour about administration

Anyone else think this rumour was 'created' so that when it didn't/doesn't happen we all collectively sigh in relief, thereby taking away some of the negativity away from the fans? Seems a bit well timed what with the slightly disappointing transfer window and perhaps Palace going into administration might have given someone an idea?

Am I being a cynic?

I've never bought into the "administration" garbage.
    I mean, I know we're a joke club at the moment, but going into administration when we have one of the wealthiest board of directors in world football, wouldn't that be stretching the joke a little too far, even for us?

Comment

When you look at the situation admin is extremely unlikely!

Comment

Wait and see.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
          Wait and see.
          The fact that the board (who know a lot more about the financial situation than anyone on here) saw fit to bring in two new players on deadline day tells me all I need to know for the moment!

Comment

Cynical or wise? :confused:

It seems a lot of nonsense is reported here, but that is what we all love/hate about WATRB.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
              I've never bought into the "administration" garbage.
              I mean, I know we're a joke club at the moment, but going into administration when we have one of the wealthiest board of directors in world football, wouldn't that be stretching the joke a little too far, even for us?
              Not so far fetched..... quite reasonable assumption based upon what was going on:

Player(s) being sold - FB cashing in some money to repay loands to him in part,
              no players coming in,
              FB reported in the press as wanting to sell,
              Amit knowhere to be seen
              Mittals disassociated from FB re: crashgate

Administration will be the result if FB et al pull their financial support... they'll not go bust personally, all they'll do is stop funding the losses. Coupled with the fact that the major loan of money is secured on the ground, and is therfore protected. I personally think that if FB gets too disolusioned, he'd quite readily put us into administation rather htan keep stumping up £ss.

So, the FACT that you never bought into the ''administration garbage'', doesn't alter the FACT that a lot of things pointed to it. Aided and abbeted by an (in my view) very misguided protest.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
                The fact that the board (who know a lot more about the financial situation than anyone on here) saw fit to bring in two new players on deadline day tells me all I need to know for the moment!
                2 players on loan, earning significantly less than those shipped out during the transfer window!

Not saying we are going into administration, just putting your comments into context.

Comment

Working...
                X