Anyone else excited for Saturday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else excited for Saturday?

I was very disheartened after Scunthorpe but with our new strikeforce and the turmoil that Peterborough find themselves in I reckon we can get a result there.

And we ****** need one to.

I know alot of fans are going for the day out and a few beers but i hope we can all get right behind them and have another great away day.

Come on you super......

Nice 50 mins trip by train, old style terracing, new players, new start, could be a good day i'm looking forward to it 3 points would be nice and then start improving our Goal Diff.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

yes...........six nations starts!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

No.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
          Nice 50 mins trip by train, old style terracing, new players, new start, could be a good day i'm looking forward to it 3 points would be nice and then start improving our Goal Diff.
          Exactly, few beers on route, loads of singing, good result. I can feel it coming

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
            Spot on except for me only a 30 minute car trip
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
              Spot on except for me only a 30 minute car trip
              'high sevens' then
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Yes excited, birthday on friday so... mini bus up with a few of the lads, lots of beer, go out after.

Oh and hopefully a better performance than Saturday, result would be nice too...

Anyone know what Peterborough is like for a night out??

Comment

looking ok so far.

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                    'high sevens' then
                    It would only be high 7's if my old mucker HA9 was not banned, oh how I miss his sarky PM's, a J Arthur if ever I've seen one . Can't wait for his 30 day ban to finish :tired:
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Not really dreading another defeat, hopefully we get 3 points and the mood improves!

Comment

Yepp excited too 4 this one.. aint been to a away game 4 quite a while and p'boro away is always good coz of the standing :D should be good day out and hopefully 3 points

You R'ssssss

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                          yes...........six nations starts!
                          Being a Scotland fan, that's not entirely good news...

Comment

excited are you mad with our record lately one win in 13 games 8 points out of a possible 33 what is there to get excited about and our two loanees are not exactly top class are they:confused::confused::confused::confused::confu sed:
                            Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

I'm excited about Saturday as it's my once a month treat from the missus :red_heart::greedy:

Comment

Working...
                              X