Ferme la Fenetre !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferme la Fenetre !!

Considering according to Scott we're skint, Flavio don't want to play anymore and Bernies getting ready for his new Scalectrix season...my honest oppinion is we got rid of dross of the wages ..shame we couldn't ditch Vine ..he's gone, injury has done for him.
    Routledge although not dross was very up n down and we made a million. Good business.

Now the good news we've needed a target man for three seasons...BENT will do the Job as long as fit, simpson needs to be fed and had no competition.
    Cookie looked hungry and fit. Hill done well for me steady eddie, Keeper is absolute tosh but Cerny will return a revived keeper.
    Quasie although slower and fatter than his best days still put in a fair shift on Saturday and battled well in the middle.

Gutted Posh have sacked their Manager I think we were nailed on for Saturday but may now have to settle for a point..we will not lose !!

Team for Me,

Cerny
    Legs, Connolly, Gorks, Hill
    Hogan, Quasie, Tarrabt, Cook
    Simpson, Bent

Subs: Ikelme,Priskin,Buzacky,Stewart,(The Argie Mind blank)Damage

UUUUUURRRRR'SSS

Originally posted by Deridene View Post
    Considering according to Scott we're skint, Flavio don't want to play anymore and Bernies getting ready for his new Scalectrix season...my honest oppinion is we got rid of dross of the wages ..shame we couldn't ditch Vine ..he's gone, injury has done for him.
    Routledge although not dross was very up n down and we made a million. Good business.

Now the good news we've needed a target man for three seasons...BENT will do the Job as long as fit, simpson needs to be fed and had no competition.
    Cookie looked hungry and fit. Hill done well for me steady eddie, Keeper is absolute tosh but Cerny will return a revived keeper.
    Quasie although slower and fatter than his best days still put in a fair shift on Saturday and battled well in the middle.

Gutted Posh have sacked their Manager I think we were nailed on for Saturday but may now have to settle for a point..we will not lose !!

Team for Me,

Cerny
    Legs, Connolly, Gorks, Hill
    Hogan, Quasie, Tarrabt, Cook
    Simpson, Bent

Subs: Ikelme,Priskin,Buzacky,Stewart,(The Argie Mind blank)Damage

UUUUUURRRRR'SSS
    that team would dock us points only allowed 5 loans in a match squad

Comment

Good post.

Not sure they'll go for Hogan, Tarrabt and Cook. Midfield looks a little lightweight with the 3 of those playing behind Jay and Bent.

Reckon Cook needs some more games and will be great option off the bench until he match fit. Think Faurlin will start instead.

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
        that team would dock us points only allowed 5 loans in a match squad
        which does beg the question why on earth we have so ****** many?

Comment

Working...
        X