Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With two new signings do you feel guilty protesting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neil View Post
    I didnt I had to get my coach but could see it kicking off on sat.

Flavio has agreed to pay wages for two new strikers to improve us,so do you have a conscience.
    Signing strikers was not the reason for the protest. There were many.
    A Brit, abroad

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Neil thats a good question
      Thankyou I do my best to keep your website & forums ticking over.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        The clubs PR is awful and many felt it was the only way of communicating a message. We don't have a fans forum and when Flavio speaks he put his foot in it, so all in all I think we just want honesty about the situation.
        Think you've hit the nail on the head for me Pete. Thats been the most frustrating thing for me.

Comment

bringing in 2 pretty average players on loan doesnt change my opinion of Briatore one bit,this season has been a MASSIVE let down and trigger happy Briatore is to blame,entirely,so feeling guilty should even cross anyones minds

Comment

Dont see whats changed tbh.
            Come the end of the season, Hall, Agyemang, the italian wonder boy etc will probaly all be back and all our loans will be gone.

We will still have a squad full of players not up to it ability and attitude wise and we will be missing Simps, Adel etc.

Comment

Certainly not eternally grateful for 2 journey-men loan players with below average scoring records.
              http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Working...
              X