Defensive midfielder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defensive midfielder?

Our lack of a defensive midfielder is, imo, our main problem on the pitch and if we dont bring one in on loan we will go down. Hopefully Mahon will be back soon but it could take him 4 or 5 games to get fit again.

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
    Our lack of a defensive midfielder is, imo, our main problem on the pitch and if we dont bring one in on loan we will go down. Hopefully Mahon will be back soon but it could take him 4 or 5 games to get fit again.
    That's what Quashie was bought in for.
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

That was why Quashie was brought in to add some experience which we have been lacking since Rowlands and Mahon were ruled out.

Comment

Yeah and his defensive atributes were there for all to see at Forest!!

Comment

1 game mate....even mahon had a mare last season but came back stronger......he is only 2 games in give him a couple more games yet.

Comment

Bit harsh None of the players did well in that game, also it didn't help that a certain 3 or 4 players didn't want to play that night.

Comment

leigertwood
              My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                Bit harsh None of the players did well in that game, also it didn't help that a certain 3 or 4 players didn't want to play that night.
                Yeah i suppose i am being a bit harsh, i just dont see Quashie as our answer in the defensive midfield role thats all.

Comment

Working...
                X