Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still a chance

I know I'm clutching at straws, but if these new lone signings do well,
    and we can put 2 or 3 wins together and get the supporters back on side, you never know we can still make the play offs yet.

ps

I know im going to get slated now.

why post if you know what your putting down is utter bs and so far from the truth????
    Like all fans with half a brain I think we'll all be delighted if we stay up.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

dont worry weare,i will have a few beers with u down Roots hall nxt season if the worst happens.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

There's no need for that reaction.

I applaud his optimism, though I don't share it.

I wouldn't abuse him for it.
        We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          why post if you know what your putting down is utter bs and so far from the truth????
          Like all fans with half a brain I think we'll all be delighted if we stay up.
          no need for that reply...he is entitled to post his opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by ZANNEYQPR View Post
            I know I'm clutching at straws, but if these new lone signings do well,
            and we can put 2 or 3 wins together and get the supporters back on side, you never know we can still make the play offs yet.

ps

I know im going to get slated now.
            I wont abuse you for having a positive view, however, I will be more than satisfied now if QPR can win 6 or more games plus a few draws this season to get past the 57 points needed for a mid-table finish without getting drawn into a relegation dogfight.

QPR really need a win at Peterboro on Saturday to avoid dropping into the bottom 8. A home loss against Ipswich next week could see QPR in the bottom 5.

QPR didn't have a good record against Peterboro a few years ago and when was the last time QPR beat Ipswich?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
              I wont abuse you for having a positive view, however, I will be more than satisfied now if QPR can win 6 or more games plus a few draws this season to get past the 57 points needed for a mid-table finish without getting drawn into a relegation dogfight.

QPR really need a win at Peterboro on Saturday to avoid dropping into the bottom 8. A home loss against Ipswich next week could see QPR in the bottom 5.

QPR didn't have a good record against Peterboro a few years ago and when was the last time QPR beat Ipswich?
              Excactly. Ok I might of sounded harsh but come on lets keep it real ffs. I get moaned at for speaking the truth. I am sorry for being a no nonsense type but thanks for backing up the reality Stan
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

All that matters now is to avoid relegation. At the moment we are in a free fall

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
                  All that matters now is to avoid relegation. At the moment we are in a free fall
                  i agree,so lets get A win soon

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
                    Yes and I have seen many sides in free fall get relegated.

QPR also came very close to it when Waddock took charge. It was only the fact that Millwall, Brighton and Crewe were so bad that QPR survived by a couple of points in 21st place.

none of the bottom 3 are anywhere near as bad this time around.

Comment

I actually said the same, if we win next week it really breed confidence...

Comment

Still a Chance.

Hells:(

No seriously anything could happen, things do look positive though.
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                        X